Media Discussion - 2023/24

As does giving the cunts 2 goals back in the 6-3, when we should've banged 8 past the stretford tossers.
The 'unbeaten' season when we lost to them after being 2-0 up at half time and absolutely bossing them, came out half arsed in the second half and lost 3-2 with the media cock sucking the druggie to high heaven and then to make it worse we lost to the scouse cunts the week after.

That still boils my piss.

Hello bluealf
Thanks for recently reporting a comment on the BBC site.
We’ve looked into this and believe it does not break house rules.
But thank you for keeping an eye out – it helps keep the BBC site an enjoyable place for everyone.
If you want to appeal the decision, visit our moderation appeals page https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/terms/can-i-appeal-against-a-moderation-decision (reference: f547b24e-1220-4683-8b32-de60a4f6206b)
Please don’t reply to this email, because the address isn’t monitored.
Regards,
BBC Moderation Team
https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/terms/help-with-moderation

Wankers, the post was yet another one proclaiming we were actually guilty of all charges.

I mentioned the fact that they actually edited one of their own articles for the same offence just the other day but yet again their standards when it concerns City are lower than a snakes belly.

SSN wankers. Just had a report on by that Kaveh Solhekol who's teeth are Goldbridge like. Twat listed Europe's top clubs, you guessed it... No mention of City but listed Barca, Real, PSG Dippers, Stretford FFS.

Seriously, if they dropped all output involving that prick would anyone miss him or even notice?

He offers nothing of any value to any discussion involving anything.

The 'unbeaten' season when we lost to them after being 2-0 up at half time and absolutely bossing them, came out half arsed in the second half and lost 3-2 with the media cock sucking the druggie to high heaven and then to make it worse we lost to the scouse cunts the week after.

Ten years time no fucker will remember that game but 4 on the bounce winning the premier league will never be forgotten I know which I prefer.

Should have had a penalty for a shocking foul on Sergio in the box in the second half at 2-3, stonewaller waved away.

SSN is just Rag TV most of the time but it's been shocking this past couple of weeks. Every top of the hour has a rag story.

They did mention this on "Back Pages" tonight. I wonder who has got Palace to make this proposal as it's got nothing to do with them? Villa also wanting PSR losses to be increased to 135m over three years so potentially Villa could lose 70m per season if they are in Europe, surely that puts them in breach of Europe's rules whereby they can only spend 70% of total income from next season on players, wages and operating costs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.