Media Discussion - 2023/24

Two points.
1: Has any recent United or Liverpool player had a managers job as big as Bayern?
If not, why the fuck do the media employ so many of them to comment on football?

2: Has any manager had as much influence on top class sport as Pep Guardiola? As far as I can see 6 of the top 10 money earning clubs in the world are managed (or will be) by Pep himself or one of Pep's heavily influenced colleagues. City, United, Bayern, Barcelona, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Two points.
1: Has any recent United or Liverpool player had a managers job as big as Bayern?
If not, why the fuck do the media employ so many of them to comment on football?

2: Has any manager had as much influence on top class sport as Pep Guardiola? As far as I can see 6 of the top 10 money earning clubs in the world are managed (or will be) by Pep himself or one of Pep's heavily influenced colleagues. City, United, Bayern, Barcelona, Arsenal and Chelsea.
Always thought this about your first point.
We have to listen to 'pundits' preaching their self-righteous bollocks about the game when most weren't/aren't knowledgeable enough to step up to management

Now not one for conspiracy theories but Ferdinand and Rooney cost virtually the same 2 years apart, are you telling me he isn't closer to 200m than SWP at 138m and if le saux is 7m to 102m there surely be a hell of a lot more rags like Yorke for instance, he was the most expensive striker at the time, That Duthc defender that was the most expensive defender at the time.

Wouldn't look good if it was filled with Rags, though I am shocked they included any tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.