Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello bluealf
Thanks for recently reporting a comment on the BBC site.
We’ve looked into this and believe it does not break house rules.
But thank you for keeping an eye out – it helps keep the BBC site an enjoyable place for everyone.
If you want to appeal the decision, visit our moderation appeals page https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/terms/can-i-appeal-against-a-moderation-decision (reference: f547b24e-1220-4683-8b32-de60a4f6206b)
Please don’t reply to this email, because the address isn’t monitored.
Regards,
BBC Moderation Team
https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/terms/help-with-moderation

Wankers, the post was yet another one proclaiming we were actually guilty of all charges.

I mentioned the fact that they actually edited one of their own articles for the same offence just the other day but yet again their standards when it concerns City are lower than a snakes belly.
Maybe the BBC have HYS so comments that the BBC want to make but could be sued for can be made by others on their behalf.

Two points.
1: Has any recent United or Liverpool player had a managers job as big as Bayern?
If not, why the fuck do the media employ so many of them to comment on football?

2: Has any manager had as much influence on top class sport as Pep Guardiola? As far as I can see 6 of the top 10 money earning clubs in the world are managed (or will be) by Pep himself or one of Pep's heavily influenced colleagues. City, United, Bayern, Barcelona, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Yup. And Liverpool.

"Slot even went one further admitting that watching Guardiola's teams was his 'ultimate joy in football.' He added: "There is no team in the world I would rather watch than Manchester City, followed by Napoli, Arsenal and Brighton."

They're fully aware of it as well and the fact nothing will be done about it.

It would be interesting to see if defamatory stories involving other clubs/players were not removed or if there is a different policy when it comes to City.
Just mention the word 'victim' and all hell breaks loose.

Scousers will erase that quote from existance just like the many atrocities they’ve been involved in, unless there’s compo in it of course.

I actually know a few dippers who got 5k compo from the heysal murders and have admitted to me they were never there!!

They're fully aware of it as well and the fact nothing will be done about it.

It would be interesting to see if defamatory stories involving other clubs/players were not removed or if there is a different policy when it comes to City.
I think they are just incompetent to be honest. They have a lot of very junior people checking the comments. They don’t monitor properly and should just shut them down. Spreading hate should not be funded by taxpayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.