Media Discussion - 2023/24

The media's distain of Vinny is obvious and just because he's a City legend.
Pathetic really.
But I feel it's no different to the Premier league's treatment of him and Burnley.
They had some ridiculous decisions bestowed on them in the league this season.
His team seemed almost targeted at times.
The Luton equaliser at Turf Moor was an unbelievable slap in his face, and again I feel decisions went against him/them because of who he is, a City legend

He's lucky there is another mug to give him a managers job, how long to the fat **** is booted out of another club?

A football one not a night one lol
Yep, unlucky for Plymouth, fans and team, but at least it keeps him away from being inflicted on us in what may have become a regular 'pundit' slot..!

Yep, unlucky for Plymouth, fans and team, but at least it keeps him away from being inflicted on us in what may have become a regular 'pundit' slot..!
He'll be available as a pundit by Christmas at the latest, straight back in keeping the Rags relevant.

Global soft drinks giant Red Bull has struck a deal to purchase a minority stake in Leeds United — and will sponsor the English club’s shirts next season.

The multi-national, which controls a large stable of football teams worldwide alongside its powerful Formula One operation, is set to seal an investment which will see it join Leeds’ existing ownership group.
Oooh Multi Club ownership, how dare they

They're fully aware of it as well and the fact nothing will be done about it.

It would be interesting to see if defamatory stories involving other clubs/players were not removed or if there is a different policy when it comes to City.
There is a bizarre pile-in on Vincent Kompany on the BBC site simply because he has got a great job. It is just absurd. The story is biased with no balance and the comments are virtually all vicious. The BBC has a remit to publish fair accurate and balanced coverage. What is going on?

Global soft drinks giant Red Bull has struck a deal to purchase a minority stake in Leeds United — and will sponsor the English club’s shirts next season.

The multi-national, which controls a large stable of football teams worldwide alongside its powerful Formula One operation, is set to seal an investment which will see it join Leeds’ existing ownership group.
Oooh Multi Club ownership, how dare they

Wouldn't even known this if you didn't post it! Because guess what no one on X has mentioned it or had any snide jibes at it and oh what was the second bid or bet that was a hard negotiation!

Fcuking typical of the red payed media hacks not to even register in there thinking and proves once again they are paid hacks from the usual suspects! Kunts!!

He's lucky there is another mug to give him a managers job, how long to the fat **** is booted out of another club?

A football one not a night one lol
He doesn't sound very inspiring does he. I'll give him until November before the green army give him the chop. On the other hand I think Kompany will be a great success.

The kicking of Vinnie is still going on, I've never known so many English or British for that matter he so bothered about who a German club has named as their manager.

It is absolutely stagering the amount of hatred flowing across the BBC pages right now.

I'm going to take that as a good sign and when we have teased Pep into another season to make it 10, Vinnie will have shown the world he is ready to come home and take us to further glory

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.