Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The kicking of Vinnie is still going on, I've never known so many English or British for that matter he so bothered about who a German club has named as their manager.

It is absolutely stagering the amount of hatred flowing across the BBC pages right now.

I'm going to take that as a good sign and when we have teased Pep into another season to make it 10, Vinnie will have shown the world he is ready to come home and take us to further glory
And where did the 8th choice come from as well ? Have you ever once heard any Manager described as 8th choice anywhere ever ? They are truly pathetic all of them full of hate and jealousy .

And where did the 8th choice come from as well ? Have you ever once heard any Manager described as 8th choice anywhere ever ? They are truly pathetic all of them full of hate and jealousy .
If he ever gets his dream job he should have that article hung on the wall in his Etihad campus office, he will never be short of determination to prove all the doubters wrong

Scousers will erase that quote from existance just like the many atrocities they’ve been involved in, unless there’s compo in it of course.

I actually know a few dippers who got 5k compo from the heysal murders and have admitted to me they were never there!!
So they were dishing out compensation to the dippers ?

Wouldn't even known this if you didn't post it! Because guess what no one on X has mentioned it or had any snide jibes at it and oh what was the second bid or bet that was a hard negotiation!

Fcuking typical of the red payed media hacks not to even register in there thinking and proves once again they are paid hacks from the usual suspects! Kunts!!
Its been on Sky and BBC enough already this morning.
Its a great move according to the media, Hollywood stars involved, Will Ferrell smiling, San Francisco 49'ers etc.
Its all positive.

Talking about Vinnie to an ex-works colleague who is a full-on Liverpool fan.). Reckoned, in his playing days, Kompany was a "decent" half-back but nowhere near the level of VvD. "Ask yourself", he said, "Why the Dutch national team always selected van Dyke in preference to Kompany".
What can you say?
Can't argue with "The most knowledgeable fans in world".

The kicking of Vinnie is still going on, I've never known so many English or British for that matter he so bothered about who a German club has named as their manager.

It is absolutely stagering the amount of hatred flowing across the BBC pages right now.

I'm going to take that as a good sign and when we have teased Pep into another season to make it 10, Vinnie will have shown the world he is ready to come home and take us to further glory
Vinnie deserves a medal but it will not register with the multi digited muppets that follow Burnley. It means nothing to them that he steered them to over a hundred points for promotion. Followed by some of the most egregious decisions to go against any team in recent memory, almost as if there was an agenda perpetrated by the PIGMOl siffleurs. In addition they will have the bonus of the parachute payment to give them a good start for next season.
Vinnie you are better off away from East Lancs.

Talking about Vinnie to an ex-works colleague who is a full-on Liverpool fan.). Reckoned, in his playing days, Kompany was a "decent" half-back but nowhere near the level of VvD. "Ask yourself", he said, "Why the Dutch national team always selected van Dyke in preference to Kompany".
What can you say?
Can't argue with "The most knowledgeable fans in world".

Did the fucknugget speak phlegmish?

So they were dishing out compensation to the dippers ?
Yep according g to a few dippers I know
They claim they got 5k compo
Plus they said they wasn’t even there!
If true they must have been throwing in names as most of em probably jibbed in so no proof they couldn’t have been there or not
Of course they could be bullshitters but this is scousers we’re talking about
I never asked how or why as they get upset in a blink of an eye.
The only thing they mentioned was the Italians were stabbing em in the back of their legs.

Cunts trick if true tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.