Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember the incident at Maine Road v Bristol Rovers?
It was the home game after the Mansfield Auto Windshield game of 3007 and one paper published the picture of the empty North Stand.
At half time v Rovers, a Blue walked into the press room and asked who was there from (whichever paper it was) - asked in a nice and polite way as if there was a pizza delivery for them. A hand went up and then the blue kicked off.......

I think @tolmie's hairdoo is your man for the detail on this one. I remember him posting about it before.

Ian Herbert from the Daily United.

Newcastle United and Leeds United are still bigger than City.

2 absolute whoppers.

And City are (still) haunted by United.

View attachment 121466
Lol, Newcastle that their beloved sir baconface called " a wee club from the northeast" and have won nothing in the last 70 years, and Leeds an absolutely nothing club until 1960 that had 15 good years and have been pretty much a nothing club since are bigger than City, that's the level of journalism these days folks.

Why go looking for media to get outraged about, it seems to have engulfed you and we know what the snakes are saying

FFS, give it a rest!

I’ve already told you, if you don’t like seeing or reading my posts, put me on ignore or scroll past my posts.

Whilst other forum members are posting Twitter posts including links, you once again single out one of my posts and screen grabs with no links.

I’ve already told you once. I won’t repeat this again. As long as I’m not breaking the forum rules (on the ‘MEDIA’ thread) I can post what I want. If I’m breaking any forum rules I’m sure Ric or one of the mods would let me know via PM.

Carry on badgering me and I will report you.

Don’t bother me again.

Last edited:
Not MSM but thought I would put it in here.

Domino's looking to pick up more social media traffic (does that translate to financial reward?), not particularly numerous as demonstrated below;

View attachment 121437

However this is the bit that troubles me is the use of the stupid websites description of the tweet - their use of the term 'hilarious' is so mis-used it's pathetic;

View attachment 121438
Such poor, poor journalism / clickbait wankers / wherever the job title is recognised as nowadays...........

Edit: And I've just spotted the Vodafone advertisements. Fuck right off!

The Dominoes stuff is really weird.

Unlike the specsavers account and paddypower that takes the piss out of everyone and is mildly funny, this is snide and just attacks the club.

For what purpose? To piss off an entire fanbase and get them to stop buying their product? Do they think other fans will flock to buy their shit pizzas because of stuff like this?

Just a bizarre marketing decision.

Ladyman man in the mail:

Man City haunted by United. Leeds and Newcastle are still bigger clubs.

This is unbelievable and nothing but lies and his useless opinion on what he has decided is a big club. By every measure city is and was before the take over a big club. Now we are fucking massive.

Talksport now ridiculing us for taking on the league. Yesterday was somewhat balanced with Borson but today it’s back to spreading lies to hurt the club.

It’s very simple, if the premier league rules are legal then they will prevail, however if they are deemed illegal to stop commercial growth then…
Who could possibly give a shite about any of that!?!

Haunted by United?
Not sure how you have come to that conclusion considering we have been generally handing them their arse for over a decade now - but whatever.

Leeds and Newcastle are bigger clubs?
Not sure what metric is being utilised for this but who's arsed - good for them.

United, Leeds and Newcastle fans shouldn't want to be us and we don't want to be them.

Who gives a fuck - Ladyman, you are utterly fucking useless at your job, a complete oxygen thief and your head is made of playdough..........

Who could possibly give a shite about any of that!?!

Haunted by United?
Not sure how you have come to that conclusion considering we have been generally handing them their arse for over a decade now - but whatever.

Leeds and Newcastle are bigger clubs?
Not sure what metric is being utilised for this but who's arsed - good for them.

United, Leeds and Newcastle fans shouldn't want to be us and we don't want to be them.

Who gives a fuck - Ladyman, you are utterly fucking useless at your job, a complete oxygen thief and your head is made of playdough..........
From what I've ever seen of him, it seems like he's still learning to talk - surprised he can write anything at all.

The club really needs to start handing out bans for the safety of these parasites. Next season the gloves are off.

They won't. They'll be accommodated by the club. Welcomed and given the space to write more shit about us.

I know someone well that worked in City's legal department, when I asked him why the club doesn't ban journalists he made the observation that the people in the media department are close with/friends with a lot of journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.