Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
...because, unfortunately, they can get away with it.

City have no PR presence in the media, at all. Nor has it ever looked like they want to have one. So there's no pushback from anyone with a sizeable platform.

Some fans try but it's an impossible task with the amount of hatred and vitriol aimed our way.
I'm giving them shit every single day non stop

A few have challenged me but after throwing a few personal insults my way one by one they go silent

I'll take any of the fuckers on !

Declare “ENOUGH, I hate what you’ve done for my club, over a decade of success, the trophies, the last day match thrillers, sticking it to the Rags, countless records, I’ve had enough!”

Fuck off Herbert, hope you’re reading this you class one twatbadger.
And all the investment that has brought employment to a once deprived area in Manchester. Not forgetting the work the CFG have done with communities associated with our world wide clubs, a Twatbadger describes him to a tee, not that I've anything against Badgers.

Noel Gallagher on PL matches abroad:

“I couldn’t care less if a ManCity ‘customer’ in New Jersey wants to see a game. Get off your f***ing arse and come to Manchester, then. Why are we talking about schlepping out to Abu Dhabi for a League Cup final, FA Cup finals in Bangkok?"

“It [football] will change drastically in the next decade and, 20 years from now, it will be unrecognisable. Once there are 14 American owners in the PL, it’s over. They will vote for no relegation. There will be rule changes and all sorts of mad s***..."

"Honestly, the Americanisation of football is not good for the game. It will be a slow erosion. And we are going to be powerless to stop them..."

[Daniel Taylor - The athletic]

https://archive.ph/42xHo

If anyone wants to read the whole thing.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
Impressive that more and more we are seeing the term 'victim' being applied to us as a club and fanbase.

Must be gathering clicks from the spice-heads...........

What does he mean by interloper owners?
You know, I didn't even twig that when I first read.

Who is it that has decided that our owners are not wanted - Ian fucking Herbert?

'Ian Herbert - chief interloper' hung from the Colin Bell opening home fixture of the season.

We really need a rolling banner detailing all the hacks that we want to call out (yes it would be quite the lengthy banner but this is bollocks)............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.