Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken some time to compose a serious and thoughtful response to Mr Herbert.

Get to fuck Herbert and stick a corkscrew up your fat arse. I have supported City since 1964/65 and will support them till I die. And if you don't like that, tough shit. At least I don't work for a lying, corrupt Tory rag owned by a tax dodger that more or less encourages racism. So you can bugger off with your sanctimony.
Cap doffed Sir. Just send it to him please. His address is in his Daily Fail tagline. What an odious individual he is - illogical I know but I can't abide Wrexham because of him!!

So at what point do Manchester City Football Club ban the Daily Mail and their reporters from the Etihad? The first home match of next season would be the right starting point, and carried on throughout next season.

So it’s OK for Herbert to call City fans victims, yet he wouldn’t call Liverpool fans ‘victims’ in any of his articles, as that’s now classed as a hate crime/chanting.

View attachment 122041
This twat along with a few others need a ‘welcome party’ from a few of us the next time he visits the Etihad. They need to learn and understand that writing and publishing inflammatory articles like this has consequences…

So at what point do Manchester City Football Club ban the Daily Mail and their reporters from the Etihad? The first home match of next season would be the right starting point, and carried on throughout next season.

So it’s OK for Herbert to call City fans victims, yet he wouldn’t call Liverpool fans ‘victims’ in any of his articles, as that’s now classed as a hate crime/chanting.

View attachment 122041
What does he mean by interloper owners?

I’ve noticed over the last week that the vitriol from the red shirt cartel journalists has changed to sheer hatred and abuse.

...because, unfortunately, they can get away with it.

City have no PR presence in the media, at all. Nor has it ever looked like they want to have one. So there's no pushback from anyone with a sizeable platform.

Some fans try but it's an impossible task with the amount of hatred and vitriol aimed our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.