Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been posted before but how many prem clubs are now American owned? Anybody got a list please? Need to start raising awareness of this and the damage they could do. Fed up of rags and dippers pecking my head when their owners could do a lot more damage if they get their way whilst they are obsessed with 115 and an American Trojan horse is at the doors

You know, I didn't even twig that when I first read.

Who is it that has decided that our owners are not wanted - Ian fucking Herbert?

'Ian Herbert - chief interloper' hung from the Colin Bell opening home fixture of the season.

We really need a rolling banner detailing all the hacks that we want to call out (yes it would be quite the lengthy banner but this is bollocks)............

Please get rid of our owners I cannot stand winning 4 in a row titles, trebles, winning the league by 100 points. It’s unbearable having to watch the likes of Haaland, De Bruyne, Foden and Rodri every week.

We all yearn for more simpler times of Thaksin where all his assets were frozen and the club nearly went under. We wish we could get rid of Pep and have Stuart Pearce back at the helm.

We want to go back to those halcyon days of routing for players like Danny Mills, Steve McMananan and Osman Dabo. Where any player that ends up being an actual talent such as Shaun Wright-Phillips end up being sold as the club doesn’t have a pot to piss in and the transfer fee is reinvested in goal machine Samaras.

Can we not all get down to the stadium and organise a sit in like when we wanted rid of Peter Swales, our tyrannical owners need to be sent a message that we don’t want trophies and success. We want the good old days back of being shite.

Herbert and his like are loving your/our reactions. They will love us to get abusive or, God forbid, worse. Banning them would also fan the flames of their poisonous intent.

It seems that our moment of truth is a long time coming, but we have to believe it is. If any of it is true, and I don't believe it is, we will deal with it ourselves, not some ... well, I'll leave that to you.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
Interloper owners?!?!

Says it all.

This twat along with a few others need a ‘welcome party’ from a few of us the next time he visits the Etihad. They need to learn and understand that writing and publishing inflammatory articles like this has consequences…
I’d be very surprised if Herbert goes to any football game least of all City. None of his diatribes are concerned with the actual playing of the game, tactics or performances they’re just a series of vitriolic attacks on the club, the owners and the fans.

I’d be very surprised if Herbert goes to any football game least of all City. None of his diatribes are concerned with the actual playing of the game, tactics or performances they’re just a series of vitriolic attacks on the club, the owners and the fans.

Herbert isn't alone in attacking our fan base. The lowest kind of dog whistle journalism, criticising football fans, who aside from twitter, have very little right of reply. But we do have to deal with rival fans, who are largely uninformed, but often vocal.

How many blues have got into arguments with friends, or just other fans out and about, since these charges? The amount of bad feeling it has created and lack of detail in the public domain, mean it's hardly even worth debating, but then football tribalism comes into play on both sides.

Journalists like this have no accountability and should City be cleated they'll go back to writing about something else, like nothing ever happened and certainly with no apology or admission that they jumped the gun. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.