Media Discussion - 2023/24

The BBC rate your player has Foden as dead last with a rating under 5, with Kobbie Mainoo above him, a player who as far as i remember touched the ball zero times. A nice reminder that there's a lot of angry irish, fake scousers and southerners who can't quite comprehend that we've destroyed their whole history of football dominance in the past 7 years. We've took everything they cared about, and crushed it into a blue shaped hole in their soul. Its more beautiful than anything we could have possibly imagined.

If it’s not migs and hilda in the media then it’s spitty and neville on sky.
Time for a change

I love Phil Foden for City, and Stones and Walker.... but they are English players sometimes and when they are they are generally what English players are... all talk and no action.

You could predict the performance since 4 years ago, or 4 years before that, or 4 years before that. I can tell you now that England will be the same in 4 years' time.

I don't know why but England can't seem to get a group of players to block out all the frenzy and create a system that works for them. They'd probably be better off with no supporters and no media. Basically they'll be awesome after a decent armageddon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.