Status
Not open for further replies.
Have looked at some player ratings
Phil got the lowest on the team, a 5 in the guardian
How exactly was he worse than Kane?
Stones got a 5 on goal.com, and 8 in other places

someone else gave Walker a 5
I thought he was good
I thought Stones and Walker did pretty well. Foden was off his game, very few progressive passes, seemed a little intimidated by the Serbian physicality and the ref let a lot go. I thought Bellingham avoided many passes to Foden throughout the game, not sure if this was a lack of trust or player rivalry? Even as a City fan unfortunately I can't argue with Foden having the lowest rating on his overall display. Hopefully he’ll improve going forward.

All fodens fault I’m hearing and reading this morning. The tactical genius that is Stuart Pearce would have taken him off after half an hour apparently! Probably wanted to replace him Ramsdale!
BBC running with Foden fails to shine yet in the same article “was Arnold a success”.

Arnold was a huge disaster as we all knew he would be but its glossed over, Bellingham did not turn up in the 2nd half, again not mentioned, and instead of putting Phil in midfield he brings on Gallagher.
Phil did not play too well but its hard when your not being passed to and you have a right footed limited left back behind you. Saka had an excellent Walker behind him creating space for them both, again this point being ignored or the useless media can not see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.