Media Discussion - 2023/24

Bang on, he is obsessed with someone defensive being next to Rice. It is crazy. All I have heard all season is how amazing Rice is and worth every penny. Why is he unable to hold on his own? Bellingham would still chip in as he can go box to box very easily and allow our best number 10 in Foden to play that role. It seems every tournament we can all see the issues, yet that gorp doesn't.
You say you have heard Rice is worth every penny, I've not heard once commentators say " the 105 million Declan Rice " Unlike the 100million Jack Grealish spat out at every opportunity.

This media hype of Bellingham is madness!

No one is doubting he is a very good player, but for the media to lazily say Foden needs to change and adapt to a bit part on the left, rather than ask why Southgate can't play them both, is appalling.

Adam Catterall, a supposed "reporter" on Twitter stated, "Southgate has a real conundrum with Foden. The best player in the EPL by a mile but there’s a better guy in his position in the squad."

Blue shirt off and white shirt on...is he really?!?

These top hats have a forum to spout their silliness and people believe it, because he's on telly and he has a lot of "followers".

Put Bellingham alongside Rice, put Foden back in his best position and get Greal...sorry, Eze in on the left.

And why is Saka untouchable? Did well for 20 minutes then got pocketed for the rest of the game.

Try two strikers. Watkins off Kane could be a decent partnership.

But no, he'll drop Foden for Gallagher, as we can't move Bellingham at any cost apparently.

Best player in the Premier League on the bench; even writing it makes me laugh.

No one is doubting he is a very good player, but for the media to lazily say Foden needs to change and adapt to a bit part on the left, rather than ask why Southgate can't play them both, is appalling.

Adam Catterall, a supposed "reporter" on Twitter stated, "Southgate has a real conundrum with Foden. The best player in the EPL by a mile but there’s a better guy in his position in the squad."

These top hats have a forum to spout their silliness and people believe it, because he's on telly and he has a lot of "followers".

Put Bellingham alongside Rice, put Foden back in his best position and get Greal...sorry, Eze in on the left.

And why is Saka untouchable? Did well for 20 minutes then got pocketed for the rest of the game.

But no, he'll drop Foden for Gallagher, as we can't move Bellingham at any cost apparently.

Great post
Can't wait until waistcoat fucks off it's the only way this squad will be balanced and play to there full potential

You say you have heard Rice is worth every penny, I've not heard once commentators say " the 105 million Declan Rice " Unlike the 100million Jack Grealish spat out at every opportunity.
No, his price is ignored and for the reason I made, they all claim he has been worth the money. Many football related interviews I have watched where they mention his fee, they say he is worth that fee. Seems a lot for a player no manager has any faith in him to hold midfield alone.

Lineker before the game said we had 1 PL poty, RM poty, and a 100m man in midfield, what could go wrong?

that is the only time I've heard it mentioned

I had to switch off SSN once again this morning as they keep insisting on finding new people to ask "just how good is Jude Bellingham?". Not "is he as good as we keep making out?" mind, no, they have to give them the answer to their own question. I'm beginning to seriously dislike Bellingham and it's not even his fault.

I'm beginning to seriously dislike Bellingham and it's not even his fault.
Some of it must be his fault as he has quickly become a narcissistic prick with plenty of shithousery in his make up, see the RM games against us last season. Oh, and has anyone heard any media mention of his blatant dive on Sunday? And that shoulder/chest shove he did for a reaction? The commentators and pundits putting a positive spin on that. Fucking embarrassing..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.