Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't know that disliking Bellingham, is not even his fault ?
Comes across as a self-obsessed egotist.
He folds just like Harry Kane, appealing and even expecting a free kick.
His biggest issue will be remaining calm and composed with all the media adulation.
I fear he he may have a short fuse, so will have to control that to be a true "great".
As he plays for Real Madrid, the media will take a long time, before they inevitably turn on him.
Whenever I’ve watched him - including at our place in CL - he can’t fight for 90 minutes. Fades after about 40 minutes because RM don’t have to fight in their league week in week out so he’s not used to putting in a fighting shift.

I had to switch off SSN once again this morning as they keep insisting on finding new people to ask "just how good is Jude Bellingham?". Not "is he as good as we keep making out?" mind, no, they have to give them the answer to their own question. I'm beginning to seriously dislike Bellingham and it's not even his fault.
Agree totally. They’re making it very difficult to like the arrogant git LOL

I had to switch off SSN once again this morning as they keep insisting on finding new people to ask "just how good is Jude Bellingham?". Not "is he as good as we keep making out?" mind, no, they have to give them the answer to their own question. I'm beginning to seriously dislike Bellingham and it's not even his fault.
I'm waiting for the BBC to do a 'How to stop Jude' article.

I follow sky sports on you tube and after the season finished they post videos, best goals of the season, best show boat etc.
They posted Liverpool’s best goals, then villa, then spurs, united and arsenal. Then best of mainoo video.
I'm still waiting for city best goals of the season, we mustn't have scored any good goals.

Whenever I’ve watched him - including at our place in CL - he can’t fight for 90 minutes. Fades after about 40 minutes because RM don’t have to fight in their league week in week out so he’s not used to putting in a fighting shift.
That's why he chose to go to the Spanish league, easy street football, too much competition in the Prem. Good player ? Yes. Great player ? Never. But you know he will win the Balloon Door with Messi and Ronaldo out of the way.

This media hype of Bellingham is madness!

No one is doubting he is a very good player, but for the media to lazily say Foden needs to change and adapt to a bit part on the left, rather than ask why Southgate can't play them both, is appalling.

Adam Catterall, a supposed "reporter" on Twitter stated, "Southgate has a real conundrum with Foden. The best player in the EPL by a mile but there’s a better guy in his position in the squad."

Blue shirt off and white shirt on...is he really?!?

These top hats have a forum to spout their silliness and people believe it, because he's on telly and he has a lot of "followers".

Put Bellingham alongside Rice, put Foden back in his best position and get Greal...sorry, Eze in on the left.

And why is Saka untouchable? Did well for 20 minutes then got pocketed for the rest of the game.

Try two strikers. Watkins off Kane could be a decent partnership.

But no, he'll drop Foden for Gallagher, as we can't move Bellingham at any cost apparently.

Best player in the Premier League on the bench; even writing it makes me laugh.
It’s just more know-nowt lazy scribbling from the hacks.
I remember some years back the talking heads and gobs-on-sticks pundits banging on about how England had to change its shape and tactics to suit the emerging prodigious talent of one Tom Cleverley.

That's why he chose to go to the Spanish league, easy street football, too much competition in the Prem. Good player ? Yes. Great player ? Never. But you know he will win the Balloon Door with Messi and Ronaldo out of the way.
I bet it will be before Erling wins it, due to the fact that he plays in blue. He should have won it last year but they gave to Messi instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.