Media Discussion - 2023/24

Not sure where all this dislike for Bellingham is coming from. Great player and will only get better playing for Madrid. Early doors but looks like he’ll be the standout player in this England team.
I understand the criticism on here but from the outside looking in, I think there is a risk of a pile on.
If there was it would be no more justified than the pile on, on Foden.

He’s a very good player but he took far too much out of the ball at times the other night. He needs to keep the ball moving quicker.

The truth is TAA was wedged into your midfield when he really wasn’t needed. It put a few players out of position, our Phil most notably.
TAA is very good at the Liverpool long ball game, but that’s not what England was set up for.
TAA is not good enough to displace Walker at RB and consequently wasn’t required. No disrespect to him in saying that.

When Gallagher and Bowen came on your work rate in midfield increased significantly.

I think you have a squad that could take on anyone. Play Phil behind Kane and a midfield that presses, with overlapping fullbacks joining in when you have sustained possession. What could possibly go wrong.

He has become a narcissist, that shoulder/chest shove was only done because he knew the TV would pick up on it and then all the talk would be about how pumped Bellingham is.
England have a problem in that everything seems to now have to go through him to massage his ego, to the detriment of everybody else. It’s not just Phil who’s suffering because of him, look at Kane, he’s world class at dropping in and linking the play, but now he can’t do it anymore because that’s Bellingham’s area, the result, he had one touch of the ball in the first half.
Somebody needs to bring this lad down a peg or two.
Not waistcoat he lauds Bellingham by telling the other players, that the hero cannot do it on his own. Wonder what the rest of the squad think of that?

Not sure where all this dislike for Bellingham is coming from. Great player and will only get better playing for Madrid. Early doors but looks like he’ll be the standout player in this England team.
For me a lot of my dislike of him came from the two games we played against Madrid last season. He was a snidey horrible fucker who spent two games trying to get City players booked, diving and constantly whinging at the ref whilst actually doing nothing on the pitch. Really put me off him.

You know what, maybe we said no to Bellingham because Pep and Co knew exactly how he is as a person after speaking to him and that’s why he came out and said about joining Madrid and why his father tried to smear us with the plastic club jibe. We’ve dodged a bullet there with the pair of cunts. Better than Zidane my fucking arsehole.

Back to the pundits. At the start of the punditry, did anyone notice that Shearers chair was about 3" higher than Cesc or Franks!. 3 minutes later it's been lowered to the same height. He's still as tall...sat on a cushion.

For me a lot of my dislike of him came from the two games we played against Madrid last season. He was a snidey horrible fucker who spent two games trying to get City players booked, diving and constantly whinging at the ref whilst actually doing nothing on the pitch. Really put me off him.
Ees only thees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.