Media Discussion - 2023/24

I wonder if that Kyle Walker story was sanctioned by the FA as theirs stories going around he's been bollocking fellow England players for being shite and some of them don't like it?
ha ha was he looking in mirror
i dont read papers so dont know which propagander your talking about but does Klye play for big bad manchester city :)

I wonder if that Kyle Walker story was sanctioned by the FA as theirs stories going around he's been bollocking fellow England players for being shite and some of them don't like it?

A winners mentality that has been instilled in him being at City and working under Pep. This guy can put his medals on the table if hes been upsetting people for level of performance. He should be the captain and not Kane, that speech he gave the dressing room before the champions league final was epic.

It always amazes me that journalism is the bastion of free speech and how many of our esteemed journalists love to criticise the freedom of expression offered in the gulf states yet gutless pricks like Harris and Delaney block anyone who has a difference of opinion on twitter
They are of no consequence only get the interest because people post their ramblings on sites like this..

They are of no consequence only get the interest because people post their ramblings on sites like this..
If blues stopped responding to their tweets, there'd be half the traffic to their shite than there is at the moment. They're using us as a way to generate the clicks with the hard of thinking fans of some other clubs. Don't give them the time of day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.