Media Discussion - 2023/24

Lots of media hate toward our Phil, the truth is, he’s so far ahead of his team mates in his positional play and running into spaces, they are literally making him look a player who’s playing way below his ability ..
it doesn’t help when the likes of Bellingham don’t interact with him or pass to him ..

Some will say I’ve hit my City specs on but that’s an honest appraisal based on the times I’ve watched in this tournament..

He’s just too good fir em ..
I agree regards Bellingham in particularly. Last night Phil played to the right and Bellingham to the left, stopping Bellingham running into where Foden was.

Foden is far more creative and unselfish than media darling Bellingham

Just shows how the British MSM are gaslighting the general public.

Bellingham 3 and Foden 7 is the way most of us saw the game.
Outside of GB we find the British MSM's persistently negative takes on anything related to City to be patently biased, absurd, delusional, and simply ridiculous. In speaking from my own experiences City are respected as a footballing juggernaut in the US, Italy, Canada, and Argentina where everyone I interact with shakes their head and says how fucking good we are. All the anti's in England come across as jealous, envious dickheads, especially all the YouTube dorks jerking each other off while slagging us off as we continue to bring home the silverware...LMFAO

Mainoo is the new Seedorf!

He played well, but fuck me they love to hype a rag up.
He did play well though and looks better suited to play with Phil than Bellingham does. There were times last night when I thought Bellingham had buggered off down the tunnel in a huff he was that insignificant. Has Southgate the balls to drop him for the final though perhaps for Gordon?

He did play well though and looks better suited to play with Phil than Bellingham does. There were times last night when I thought Bellingham had buggered off down the tunnel in a huff he was that insignificant. Has Southgate the balls to drop him for the final though perhaps for Gordon?
Not a chance.
Kane and Bellend will of already told waistcoat to pick the other 9 players for Sunday's final on the day

I'm trying to leave the blue tinted glasses on side. But, correct me if I'm wrong and this isn't the 1st time this has played on my mind. How many times does Bellingham pass to Foden? I'm definitely remember 1 or at a push, twice in the whole game. Foden passed to him at least half a dozen times in the second half alone. Lets not given Foden anymore options to look better than me comes to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.