Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find the most outstanding part of Saka's England performances is the ability of managing to stay on his feet more often.
So why at Arteta's Arsenal is the cnut always rolling around feigning injury?
Hmmm makes me wonder
You don't see that arm in the air signalling for the bench before he's even hit the deck when he's wearing an England shirt.

saka.png

"I'm injured. I need to come off...Oh I'm ok now!"

Have City done something to upset Craig Hope in the mail. He is so critical of the city players, he has been slagging them off all tournament.

His performance ratings yesterday says Rice lost the ball for their goal but he recovered well and he gave him a 7.5 rating, same as Phil

Kyle was apparently more responsible for their goal and can’t defend or create anything was rated 5.5

He is a Newcastle fan and says Foden was deservedly subbed and Trippier was rated at 6.5

Every line up he wants has Foden replaced, usually for Gordon.

Have City done something to upset Craig Hope in the mail. He is so critical of the city players, he has been slagging them off all tournament.

His performance ratings yesterday says Rice lost the ball for their goal but he recovered well and he gave him a 7.5 rating, same as Phil

Kyle was apparently more responsible for their goal and can’t defend or create anything was rated 5.5

He is a Newcastle fan and says Foden was deservedly subbed and Trippier was rated at 6.5

Every line up he wants has Foden replaced, usually for Gordon.
Lots of media hate toward our Phil, the truth is, he’s so far ahead of his team mates in his positional play and running into spaces, they are literally making him look a player who’s playing way below his ability ..
it doesn’t help when the likes of Bellingham don’t interact with him or pass to him ..

Some will say I’ve got my City specs on but that’s an honest appraisal based on the times I’ve watched games during this tournament..

He’s just too good fir em ..

Last edited:
Lots of media hate toward our Phil, the truth is, he’s so far ahead of his team mates in his positional play and running into spaces, they are literally making him look a player who’s playing way below his ability ..
it doesn’t help when the likes of Bellingham don’t interact with him or pass to him ..

Some will say I’ve hit my City specs on but that’s an honest appraisal based on the times I’ve watched in this tournament..

Spot on ! England players pass the easy ball and very rarely through the lines, where Phil is asking for the the ball continuously. Easily the best player on the pitch and covered more ground than anyone else.

Some will say I’ve hit my City specs on but that’s an honest appraisal based on the times I’ve watched in this tournament..

I agree regards Bellingham in particularly. Last night Phil played to the right and Bellingham to the left, stopping Bellingham running into where Foden was.

Foden is far more creative and unselfish than media darling Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.