Media Discussion - 2023/24

This is from the BBC preview of the England v Netherlands game on the BBC website the other day.

View attachment 125104

Note the difference in tone - Foden was deemed to be at fault in the experiment whereas it was the team's fault for not getting the ball to Bellingham!
And it begs the question of what Bellingham did to make sure he had a supply of ball. It's just RDAHMeedya hype to fulfil the narrative they developed ever since he fucked off to Dortmund, and ever since MCFC never shoved Phil out on loan like every third rate hack was advising.

Nauseating gaslighting from the bbc - the boy prince now ffs
Amazingly that’s on the main news as item 4 (now 5 with suitcase arrest). under it on the football page is another arselicking article for Mainoo.
I await the arrival of ‘Saka , is he the best English player at the tournament’ and ‘TAA, will Southgate fit the mercurial talent in starting 11’ articles later.

I just don’t get it with Bellingham, he’s obviously got something but whenever I’ve seen him - twice against us, and for England, he’s been absolute dog shit. He spends more time on the deck than captain pugwash and should be sponsored by Persil.

His ego is fucking ridiculous “who else” after his overhead kick was vomit inducing and shit like the article linked above just make me scratch my head.

Part of me thinks we walked away from the transfer as I just can’t see him and his attitude fitting in with us. We’ve had far better players than him, without a hint of his arrogance and we’ve done very well thank you. Doesn’t strike me as a team player one bit.

Hope England win tomorrow but with Rodders pocketing him, and him getting sent off or missing a penalty.

OMG.

I need to start drinking early to lose the taste of vomit.

Couldn't bear to read on after the first few paragraphs. But see Bellingham saying "I have to deliver ... have to be that one to decide games". All About Me. Why not try fucking delivering then, beyond one late goal in one match.

I just don’t get it with Bellingham, he’s obviously got something but whenever I’ve seen him - twice against us, and for England, he’s been absolute dog shit. He spends more time on the deck than captain pugwash and should be sponsored by Persil.

His ego is fucking ridiculous “who else” after his overhead kick was vomit inducing and shit like the article linked above just make me scratch my head.

Part of me thinks we walked away from the transfer as I just can’t see him and his attitude fitting in with us. We’ve had far better players than him, without a hint of his arrogance and we’ve done very well thank you. Doesn’t strike me as a team player one bit.

Hope England win tomorrow but with Rodders pocketing him, and him getting sent off or missing a penalty.
I wouldn't swap Foden for 2 of him

Agree totally. Seen nothing outstanding as yet & he only lasts 30 minutes - including his fake injury rolling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.