Media Discussion - 2023/24

Bellinghams mistake was not coming to City, Pep and City improve players while those that go to Madrid are generally the finished article and with such a high manager turnover its difficult for players to improve. Look at Rodri for example when he came he was far from the finished article but now after great and consistant coaching over a few years he is possibly the best midfielder in the world. Thats the difference between City and Real.

Bellinghams mistake was not coming to City, Pep and City improve players while those that go to Madrid are generally the finished article and with such a high manager turnover its difficult for players to improve. Look at Rodri for example when he came he was far from the finished article but now after great and consistant coaching over a few years he is possibly the best midfielder in the world. Thats the difference between City and Real.
My Liverpool supporting mate has no time for the politics in football whatsoever. He just wants to watch good football. A rarity I know from Liverpool supporters, but….
He has been absolutely raving about Rodri.
He rates him as the best in the world currently.

He reminds him of Alonso.

The fking Mail..they actually supported the early Nazi regime..how they were allowed to continue to spiel their far right bile is beyond me...spills into their sh*te sports journalism!
Spot on.

Late October this year it will be exactly 100 years to the day that that (as you describe it, rightly, 'f**king') rag brought the nation the 'Zinoviev Letter', which impacted the 1924 General Election to undermine both the Labour Party (significantly impeding its growth) and the Liberal Party (helped hurry it's slow decline from potential party of government to minority status)

And all of it made up.

'Far Right bile' indeed; that rag's relationship with Truth has always been questionable, from politics to sport and everything in between.

I wouldn't even trust that rag to get the date correct at the top of the page.

Spot on.

Late October this year it will be exactly 100 years to the day that that (as you describe it, rightly, 'f**king') rag brought the nation the 'Zinoviev Letter', which impacted the 1924 General Election to undermine both the Labour Party (significantly impeding its growth) and the Liberal Party (helped hurry it's slow decline from potential party of government to minority status)

And all of it made up.

'Far Right bile' indeed; that rag's relationship with Truth has always been questionable, from politics to sport and everything in between.

I wouldn't even trust that rag to get the date correct at the top of the page.
1720786460401.png
1934, Hitler and his fellow fascists had already started eliminating 'undesireables' by this point...

Yeah, Real have always boasted that they only buy the best players in the world, so they have to be the finished article before they get on the Bernabeu pitch. Funny how we have better players than they do!

This is from the BBC preview of the England v Netherlands game on the BBC website the other day.

View attachment 125104

Note the difference in tone - Foden was deemed to be at fault in the experiment whereas it was the team's fault for not getting the ball to Bellingham!
I'm not sure how that can be a preview of the Holland game as previously Foden got stuck out on the left with Bellingham left to lord it in midfield, where he did such a sterling job. Not.

This is from the BBC preview of the England v Netherlands game on the BBC website the other day.

View attachment 125104

Note the difference in tone - Foden was deemed to be at fault in the experiment whereas it was the team's fault for not getting the ball to Bellingham!
Takes like this are brilliant in that they expose the bias. I have friends who all support different teams: rags, scousers, Sunderland, Cardiff, Leeds, barcodes etc etc

They all, all without exception, acknowledge the talent of Phil and recognise the gaslighting of Bellingham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.