Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people out there who obviously don’t like City, what should have happened to the stadium? Look at the Don Valley Stadium in Sheffield, it ended up turning into a crumbling white elephant which has now been demolished. Should that option have happened and City staying at Maine Road?

The original capacity of the COTM stadium for the games was 38,000, it will be pushing past 60,000 in a couple of years time. 22 years after it has been built it’s only starting to reach the peak of its potential. The Commonwealth games transformed that area of Manchester with the campus expanding and the training centre moving down there, to colleges and housing moving out from the city centre towards Ancoats.
100% this. Some people forget that the Commonwealth Games would never have happened if City hadn't signed up to take the stadium.

We scored ten goals at home that season. I was on holiday for the three of them and honeymoon for the two against Everton. Think my season ticket worked out at roughly 100 quid a goal. And one of them was a penalty. Thin fucking gruel
I shared a season ticket with my brother that year. I didn't see a single goal scored.
Stuart Pearce can fuck all the way off!

Don’t worry they’re still at it! Today’s City stories are the fine for kicking off late (were we the only ones?) , Foden’s a noisy neighbour and Alvarez pissed off with Pep. However on the Red side Dippers, Rags and Arse coming along nicely!
Apparently, Everton received a bigger fine, so no agenda here then.

Is this a media thread, or a speedway thread? Let's try to keep to the subject of the thread. Thanks.
Good job - lets get back on track - this thread keeps going around in circles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.