Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t worry they’re still at it! Today’s City stories are the fine for kicking off late (were we the only ones?) , Foden’s a noisy neighbour and Alvarez pissed off with Pep. However on the Red side Dippers, Rags and Arse coming along nicely!
I remember a game vs Porto whereby the Porto fans were found guilty of racial chanting towards our black players but the fine Porto got was lower than our fine for coming out for the second half a minute or so late, some bollocks about us ruining TV advertising! What a farce it was, showing UEFA up for what it was and still is.

Lol, the indignation of a thread going off track, (no pun intended), it's called conversation, we all do it, start talking about one subject then drift to another. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion and has brought back some great memories (for some).

The Media thread has been pretty quiet. Not much to comment on tbf, the condemnation of us has been much reduced recently but I think it will ramp up as the season gets nearer.

Anyway, as I don't watch SSN anymore are any of those wankers on the Back Page show giving us shit and still trying to mention "Manchester United" every few seconds?

Lol, the indignation of a thread going off track, (no pun intended), it's called conversation, we all do it, start talking about one subject then drift to another. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion and has brought back some great memories (for some).

The Media thread has been pretty quiet. Not much to comment on tbf, the condemnation of us has been much reduced recently but I think it will ramp up as the season gets nearer.

Anyway, as I don't watch SSN anymore are any of those wankers on the Back Page show giving us shit and still trying to mention "Manchester United" every few seconds?
Totally agree and as someone that took a 22 week course on thread derailment, I think it simply adds to the fun. It's like when I used to go to Altrinchan ice rink. Now that was fun.

Wouldn't know about SSN at the moment, I keep putting it on in the morning and immediately switching back off. It seems to be constant clips of the Senior Screech at the rags training camp talking bollocks to anyone who will stop long enough to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.