Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this fella real (Tom Cavilla - Football Trends Writer) or this is a name of MEN AI algorithm creating clickbait articles.

Kevin De Bruyne transfer update emerges as Man City midfielder 'closing in' on exit.
Our KIev is not a MF player in question but certain Jacob Wright. But would you guess from the title.

And this is puzzling
Man City set Julian Alvarez 'minimum price' as striker transfer completed
The striker in question is none other than Iheanacho, who left us 7 years ago, but somehow its is lumped into one article that has no links to what it is saying actually.

Is this fella real (Tom Cavilla - Football Trends Writer) or this is a name of MEN AI algorithm creating clickbait articles.

Kevin De Bruyne transfer update emerges as Man City midfielder 'closing in' on exit.
Our KIev is not a MF player in question but certain Jacob Wright. But would you guess from the title.

And this is puzzling
Man City set Julian Alvarez 'minimum price' as striker transfer completed
The striker in question is none other than Iheanacho, who left us 7 years ago, but somehow its is lumped into one article that has no links to what it is saying actually.
Pure clickbait - get you to click using a 'big' name then tell you about someone else completely

So t
Watching the Olympics over the last week and one thing that has struck me is listening to the commentary on various sorts. Rowing, swimming, gymnastics, archery and more, the commentators offer genuine insight and explain stuff to the viewer offering their experiences to what is happening with no agenda whatsoever, maybe only favouring team GB which is fair enough. Now contrast that to football commentators over here and it just makes me think on how shit it is. All we hear is commentators/pundits give their opinion rather than technical detail on what's going on in the game. This bollocks about city being boring, if not in play then in the fact it's boring winning 6 out of 7 prem leagues. Not once have I heard how boring it is that the USA gymnastics girl winning all those golds over the year's or this French kid smashing the swimming at the moment.
Our football media really is the pits.
I know my little rant was off speedway topic but I thought it had to be said.
So true. The quality of football coverage is dire. No insight shown. No understanding of tactics.

I once saw ice hockey while in Canada but as the commentary was in french my GCSE french wasn't quite up to the speed, really left me out in the cold.

Speaking of cold. If youve ever been to a gig at the men arena and sit on the floor it's incredibly cold. I heard they had an ice rink under it. But it could just be the concrete....
I did and I was cold

(I didn't, I wasn't, I just wanted to use my C minus Derailment Course 1979 certificate)

Have you played ice hockey before, looks brutal ;-)
Never have, but I used to play Lacrosse for a team in Ashton-under-Lyne, that's a fairly brutal sport too.
Smash somebody in the head with your stick? No problem, just sit out the next minute and come back on.
And a solid rubber ball doesn't half hurt when it hits you.

Anyway, Altrincham ice rink........ :)

Never have, but I used to play Lacrosse for a team in Ashton-under-Lyne, that's a fairly brutal sport too.
Smash somebody in the head with your stick? No problem, just sit out the next minute and come back on.
And a solid rubber ball doesn't half hurt when it hits you.

Anyway, Altrincham ice rink........ :)
What about Altrincham ice rink ? Why are you derailing this thread ?
The Mod, Mr Harri has asked we keep it speedway related.
Some people.

(Giggles)

last time I was in Planet Ice, I bumped into this fella... He seemed very excitable as The Storm took on Milton Keynes Lightning.

IMG_3831.jpg

Simon Stone describing Uniteds "deserved" victory over City in the FA Cup today in the 500th Ten Hag piece of the summer was hard to read because of his fucking jizz all over it.

The BBC are fucking shambles and this **** is the fairy on top of that shambolic paedophile shielding christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.