Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC today. Stone must be getting really desperate. He’s trying to turn a brilliant bit of business by the Club into a negative, then follows with a load more negativity. This c..t should not be allowed anywhere near the Etihad.

It’s literally the most covered topic in Premier League transfers, we sell anyone not fully committed.

How is that climbing event fair? Surely the later you go the better as you can see how the others have approached it?
Pretty sure you're in the wrong thread but if it's the speed climb then I believe everything is in exactly the same place for all competitions, not just the Olympics. Probably to make world records make sense.

From the BBC today. Stone must be getting really desperate. He’s trying to turn a brilliant bit of business by the Club into a negative, then follows with a load more negativity. This c..t should not be allowed anywhere near the Etihad.

That's probably the most fair and pretty much accurate article Stone has ever done on us, I can't see what's to dislike there besides it being Stone.

Pretty sure you're in the wrong thread but if it's the speed climb then I believe everything is in exactly the same place for all competitions, not just the Olympics. Probably to make world records make sense.
Yep thought I was in the off topic olympics thread, I am a disoriented FOC

This really is a joke, especially Maguire trying to justify the covid exemption.

If United received exemption due to cancellation of a pre season tour during covid, did every other Premier League club receive a similar exemption for pre season tours cancelled, as I presumme none were able to take place at that time (especially in the lucrative regions Asia, USA) ?

It appears not, from the discrepency in the allowance between United and all the other clubs.
You dont have to follow the rules, if you made them up in the first place to protect you….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.