Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a comment questioning why the BBC hadn't mentioned utd being let off their breech of PSRs on the who can challenge Man City website article. It received about 60 likes before it was removed by the BBC despite not containing one inflamatory allegation. There are dozens of comments about City being cheats that haven't been removed. That's the partial BBC for you. Going to cancel my license fee before it's next renewal. I refuse to pay for this bias.

Last edited:
I posted a comment questioning why the BBC hadn't mentioned utd being let off their breech of PSRs on the who can challenge Man City website article. It received about 60 likes before it was removed by the BBC despite not containing one inflamatory allegation. There are dozens of comments about City being cheats that haven't been removed. That's the partial BBC for you. Going to cancel my license fee before it's next renewal. I refuse to pay for this bias.
They are cunts.

Scandalous how they get away with it, a result of the place being infested with rags.

He’s not getting desperate. He is desperate! It’s a brilliant piece of business and he along with everyone else knows it. He also knows United won’t be making the top four again next season.
He's probably more worried about who utd draw in the Thursday Cup and where they are going on tour next summer. Some new places would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.