Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a comment questioning why the BBC hadn't mentioned utd being let off their breech of PSRs on the who can challenge Man City website article. It received about 60 likes before it was removed by the BBC despite not containing one inflamatory allegation. There are dozens of comments about City being cheats that haven't been removed. That's the partial BBC for you. Going to cancel my license fee before it's next renewal. I refuse to pay for this bias.
My brother was reading the BBC article about Alverez.
He went to the comment section which had comments of “115 cheats”, “115 club” and “rats leaving sinking ship etc”

He replied to a comment of “115 cheats” with “75 club, FFP cheats, £75m off the premier league”
It got deleted (he sent me a screenshot)
Rag Arselickers

Attachments

• IMG_1117.png
    IMG_1117.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 218
He's trying to say that we've fucked over the natural order of the transfer market and there will be consequences further down the line.

City still ruining football then, I assume.
Haven't read his incorrect,biased opinion piece and won't be bothering.
The blokes a tosser.

It's actually quite well disguised in this one

Decided I won't read anymore of his nonsense regarding City a while back.
I've since extended that to everything he writes about.

He's proved himself to be an untrustworthy reporter,with regards to City, in my opinion,so consequently everything else he writes is untrustworthy too.

My brother was reading the BBC article about Alverez.
He went to the comment section which had comments of “115 cheats”, “115 club” and “rats leaving sinking ship etc”

He replied to a comment of “115 cheats” with “75 club, FFP cheats, £75m off the premier league”
It got deleted (he sent me a screenshot)
Rag Arselickers
Clear agenda.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.