Not open for further replies.
Just come across this Of X

Sheffield Wednesday>>

"Although we cannot prevent supporters from wearing counterfeit shirts

away from Hillsborough, we do respectfully request that such products

are not displayed inside the stadium. Anyone found to be wearing a

fake shirt inside Hillsborough could be asked to leave, with information
passed on to the relevant parties."
I wonder what the legal situation is with that?

it may only seem like the community shield but Ian Wright post match analysis was of someone so desperate for us to falter. If I had not watched the game and just listened to his waffle I would have thought we had got beat 5 nil.

Arsenal won it last year and it was deemed the springboard for the season. Today was all doom and gloom on itv.

I wonder what the legal situation is with that?
It's an empty threat.
Both the Trade Marks Act and IP Regulations make offences out for manufacture, distribution, sale and retail of goods containing Trade Marks (club & sponsors logos) or sufficiently imitating (looking like, doesn't have to be an exact copy) the club shirts in question.
Owning or wearing one is not an offence.

Heard dominos have been getting some more digs in. Yankee franchises conspiring against us, just like United, Liverpool and Arsenal
I think they need a few appetizer orders way out into the country with a fake address.

It's an empty threat.
Both the Trade Marks Act and IP Regulations make offences out for manufacture, distribution, sale and retail of goods containing Trade Marks (club & sponsors logos) or sufficiently imitating (looking like, doesn't have to be an exact copy) the club shirts in question.
Owning or wearing one is not an offence.
bloody dh gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.