Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still away to go before the season starts in February but we should be OK. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm a blue, I wouldn't have known who the rags were playing today.
Also, I could have sworn they said Mainoo was playing, in the lead up to the game.
I thought the Brazilian Frank Sidebottom had a good game to be fair, and I hate being fair with these fuckers, but Mainoo was anonymous throughout the game

‘The curtain raiser to the season finished 1-1 at Wembley in a game the Manchester United manager will be much the happier’

Oh dear me, it was like listening to commentators on acid. At one point in the first half McCoist wet himself when some eag did a sideways pass "Sam, that is glorious to watch". The simplest 2 pass sequence by them becomes one of thd greatest moves ever. Sickening to listen ro

Hoooofffff ……. “That’s a beautiful ball…. If someone can get on the end of it…… out for a City throw in.”

Repeat, no wonder the pricks think they played us off the park & have turned a corner.

What I always find strange is Rico Lewis never gets his age mentioned. It’s never Rico still a teenager & won everything in the game…. Or Rico 19. Same could be said of Nico’s age although more inexperienced.

They ignored the 4 academy starters getting their picture taken with the trophy or the fact 3 were all from Manchester & along with Foden to return.

So many narratives would have been created if it was on the other foot.

Itv matter farce and McCostly were so confusing when rags were winning it was a serious game. When City scored the game became a light hearted pre season friendly.

And as so McCostly twice rags hit to long hoofballs and ge said " what a ball that is". Again confusing as I thought the idea was to pass to a teammate not to hoof to back to City.

I enjoyed the Olympics the pundits were good and informative, not biased. Football pundits are fucking shit !

Itv matter farce and McCostly were so confusing when rags were winning it was a serious game. When City scored the game became a light hearted pre season friendly.

And as so McCostly twice rags hit to long hoofballs and ge said " what a ball that is". Again confusing as I thought the idea was to pass to a teammate not to hoof to back to City.

I enjoyed the Olympics the pundits were good and informative, not biased. Football pundits are fucking shit !
It's sad that the closest we had to a pundit being pro-City was Ian Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.