Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It felt like i was watching the game on United TV today.
Oh dear me, it was like listening to commentators on acid. At one point in the first half McCoist wet himself when some eag did a sideways pass "Sam, that is glorious to watch". The simplest 2 pass sequence by them becomes one of thd greatest moves ever. Sickening to listen ro

I don't know what game ITV was watching but they were in another universe with their coverage. Just watch their brief highlights and they made out united were the dominant side. I think Ten Hag's space cakes were handed out before the kick off.

Last edited:
Oh dear me, it was like listening to commentators on acid. At one point in the first half McCoist wet himself when some eag did a sideways pass "Sam, that is glorious to watch". The simplest 2 pass sequence by them becomes one of thd greatest moves ever. Sickening to listen ro
McCoist creamed himself with a fernandez outside of the boot pass that went straight to a city player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.