Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got both City shirts for this season from there. £30 for the pair. Came in puma bags with tags. If City keep trying to charge ludicrous money then I'm going to find ways around it.
Piracy is always a service problem
Edward Teach likes the last sentence of your post,Damo !!!

I just got both City shirts for this season from there. £30 for the pair. Came in puma bags with tags. If City keep trying to charge ludicrous money then I'm going to find ways around it.
Piracy is always a service problem
Whats the sizing like mate

The Sunday Times Sport front page has a headline about the rags transfer news. The last but one paragraph does mention the Community Shield, but only to say that Wan Bissaka was left out of the squad, "which United drew 1-1, before losing 7-6 on penalties". You had to wait until page 12 to read about our win, after the Championship games, but before another double page Liverpool spread on that book promotion story they ran with yesterday. Cunts!

Was the Rags claim for the year before, still bullshit though.
@cheekybids Yes the rags claim is for the year before. My point is, the NYT give us huge credit for making 20 mill for a pre season tour, it's a, can I say it? massive amount of money, a great achievement.
We are being asked to accept that the rags lost double that when Covid struck, how is that possible ?
On a side note, how much were we allowed to claim for the cancelled pre season tour, less than a million ?

@cheekybids Yes the rags claim is for the year before. My point is, the NYT give us huge credit for making 20 mill for a pre season tour, it's a, can I say it? massive amount of money, a great achievement.
We are being asked to accept that the rags lost double that when Covid struck, how is that possible ?
On a side note, how much were we allowed to claim for the cancelled pre season tour, less than a million ?

As had been mentioned by others knowing that they were losing £40m you don’t then go & spend £150m.

The Sunday Times Sport front page has a headline about the rags transfer news. The last but one paragraph does mention the Community Shield, but only to say that Wan Bissaka was left out of the squad, "which United drew 1-1, before losing 7-6 on penalties". You had to wait until page 12 to read about our win, after the Championship games, but before another double page Liverpool spread on that book promotion story they ran with yesterday. Cunts!
By their owners ye shall know them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.