Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many who say they are Catholic, support City and a lot more from the match who are protestant and align themselves with supporting Rangers, hence a link.
No link at all..(I hope) with either...I like many just wouldn't associate myself with Rangers..fair play to those that do though, each to their own,,,but a City / Rangers link...only for those that like 'em and not for the masses who are not up for that 9by the way I'm not claiming a Celtic City link at all either)

Whenever you put talksport on what are the odds they're talking about utd, lfc or it is adverts? Try it.
Im on 100% today, whenever I'v switched it back on thats what they're talking about.
Same with Sky news pal, everything to keep them relevant, I usually don’t mind Tim Sherwood but he was mitigating the rags poor start due to injuries then said something like (about Ten Fags) “he hasn’t got Pep’s squad at his disposal, his squad isn’t big enough” definitely had the tap on the shoulder.

No link at all..(I hope) with either...I like many just wouldn't associate myself with Rangers..fair play to those that do though, each to their own,,,but a City / Rangers link...only for those that like 'em and not for the masses who are not up for that 9by the way I'm not claiming a Celtic City link at all either)

again only going off what you see and here, and the same for me.

Back in the day city liked to be associated with rangers rather than celtic. Fans in the kippax would sing Celtic/ Rangers at each other but Rangers was louder. There were more hats with City and rangers badge on as well. It could well have been because the rags aligned themselves with Celtic.

Back in the day city liked to be associated with rangers rather than celtic. Fans in the kippax would sing Celtic/ Rangers at each other but Rangers was louder. There were more hats with City and rangers badge on as well. It could well have been because the rags aligned themselves with Celtic.
Pal I was in the Kippax, front row on the kids wall (white wall) f k off....they shouted the Celtic / Rangers thing louder, that's ridiculous...fans just shouted that when the game was at a lull anyway, bit of a laugh

When my ERO got to the stage where he realised that if you kicked a ball against a wall and it came back, he wanted a football shirt. It was roughly the time yer couldn't give a City shirt away even with a £50 gift card, but he did want a blue one. We went down to the town sport shop and the only blue ones they had that fitted were Rangers - yer not having a Rangers shirt! - and EFC. And he texted me last night eyeing a semi spot after the home draw v Burnley.

Your mum was a City fan and your dad was Rangers?
possibly if my Dad bothered about anyone but City, he may have favoured Rangers just to upset his Cetic loving Dad lol......nah just the way it was in my house Blue first but Grandparents and mum Celtic, Cousins preferred Hibs so she had a soft spot for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.