Media Discussion - 2023/24

I heard some cnut on the radio this morning questioning if the VAR official recently returning from the UAE may have impacted on their performance, he then went on to say about city being owned by a Sheik. Absolutely no need for the comment, he is just insinuating that something dodgy may be afoot.
When you consider Liverpool have probably benefited the most from dodgy Var decisions and led an attempt to destroy the premier league and the game in this country, then it makes you wonder about the sanity of the fruitcakes employed in the media.

They must be reading the thread.

Iconic, which it was. However, there are numerous clips of Franny scoring for City. One of those clips would have been more appropriate. Even though Franny played for Derby, he will forever be remembered as one of the greatest City players ever.
It was breaking news which is a race against time to beat others to being first. They would have handed it off to a researcher (or whatever they're called) who was probably in their twenties if not on job experience from school who had never heard of him. They then just pick the first one that comes up and looks good and passes it on. It's really nothing to get paranoid about and I doubt the BBC sports section give a flying fuck about Bluemoon (if they're even aware of it), let alone read it.

It was breaking news which is a race against time to beat others to being first. They would have handed it off to a researcher (or whatever they're called) who was probably in their twenties if not on job experience from school who had never heard of him. They then just pick the first one that comes up and looks good and passes it on. It's really nothing to get paranoid about and I doubt the BBC sports section give a flying fuck about Bluemoon (if they're even aware of it), let alone read it.
Oh dear…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.