Media Discussion - 2023/24

This is exactly the type of bullshit we have to deal with in respect to the media over here. A xenophobic, conspiracy theory-filled hit piece of absolute trash

American owned publication pandering to American owned clubs fans?

Shocked!! Shocked I tell thee

We had an apology on 5live this morning around 0130.

A caller to the 5Live phone in wanted to talk about Franny Lee and pay tribute to him. After the eulogy, and a great discussion where Tim Vickery recalled a Twitter conversation with him where he sent Frannie various interviews from players in the famous Brazil 70s team who gave him glowing tributes about how hard he was to play against.

The presenter than apologised for not opening the show with a proper tribute and felt bad for not doing so.

This is exactly the type of bullshit we have to deal with in respect to the media over here. A xenophobic, conspiracy theory-filled hit piece of absolute trash

Why aren’t they asking questions as to why Mike Dean is in a race horse syndicate with old piss can Fergie? A string the media don’t want to pull at I bet.

View attachment 94965
Arguably the most iconic photograph in our History
Absolutely love this photo. I was 10 at the time and every time I see this photo it takes me straight back to the day. I still keep trying to find my face in that crowd. I remember Franny celebrating right in front of us. GREAT DAY GREAT PLAYER.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.