Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the strangely Disallowed ‘goal’ that would have put us 2 up in the first 20 mins at the Etihad in the 2nd leg
The Sane one? Wasn’t that just before half time? Definitely worth a replay though as it was an obvious error, not a matter of interpretation

Not read the whole thread so apologies if this has been mentioned before but WTF are the BBC doing with using KSI and Tommy Fury for their predictions.

Yeah, get it that they need to promote their bout but one admits to being a rag fan and the the other is an Ass fan.

Maybe I’ve remembered this wrongly but didn’t it used to be a fan of each side giving their predictions?

Please correct me but I can’t recall when the 2 “independent” opinions were offered up by a supporter of our opponents and the the other is a fan of our closest (geographically speaking) competitor

Not read the whole thread so apologies if this has been mentioned before but WTF are the BBC doing with using KSI and Tommy Fury for their predictions.

Yeah, get it that they need to promote their bout but one admits to being a rag fan and the the other is an Ass fan.

Maybe I’ve remembered this wrongly but didn’t it used to be a fan of each side giving their predictions?

Please correct me but I can’t recall when the 2 “independent” opinions were offered up by a supporter of our opponents and the the other is a fan of our closest (geographically speaking) competitor
It’s hardly ever 2 opposing fans of ONE of the games.

It’s also:
Hardly ever a City fan.
Never a fan of a club outside the PL.
Practically never a fan of a ‘lower’ PL team.
Contractually obliged to have at least one redshirt fan 4 out of 5 match days.

Fury is a huge rags fan but knows fuck all about them, sums them up to a tee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.