Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Breakfast yesterday were going on about West Ham breaking the record of 16 games undefeated in Europe, held jointly by Leeds, Spurs and us. The dizzy hack neglected to mention that we we are still on that run, leading the casual viewer to believe that we must have lost the 17th game.

Even Gollum was confused:
"17 matches unbeaten in Europe fills me with so much pride," Moyes said on West Ham's website. "I got told about the record yesterday and I was quite thrilled to even be level with the two managers who were in question, Don Revie and Bill Nicholson."

Perhaps he couldn't remember our manager's name!

BBC North West Tonight spirts section apparently only Salford V Crewe and the Rags v Brentford this weekend. Shit bags
do you think it's possible they were looking ahead to today's fixtures, and were planning to cover City-Arsenal on today's issue of North West Tonight?

Caught 15 mins of talkshite this morning whilst driving

Jordan pretending he'd forgotten that City won the CL last season whist his gimps Matterface and Keown giggled away in the background

Your're not fooling anybody you bellend
Yeah I was listening to that mate, the man’s a total fuckin arsehole, if I was Keown I would have chinned him by now, the way he constantly belittles him… Don’t get me wrong, Keown is a dickhead too :-)

do you think it's possible they were looking ahead to today's fixtures, and were planning to cover City-Arsenal on today's issue of North West Tonight?
If the "weekends sport" means just Saturday then possibly, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.