Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 live build up chat - it’s all arsenal’s perspective, nothing from our pov.

This is my biggest issue with discussion pre match (and in-match, esp when Hinchcliffe is on co-coms) about our games, whatever the media platform.

Do what I do, turn the match on at ko time. I dont need knobheads talking about the game when I am there, not need knobheads talking when I'm on my sofa !

5 live build up chat - it’s all arsenal’s perspective, nothing from our pov.

This is my biggest issue with discussion pre match (and in-match, esp when Hinchcliffe is on co-coms) about our games, whatever the media platform.
I consider that an acknowledgement to the absolute monster that we've become, when even Arsenal are considered the underdogs and the narrative is "how do they beat them?".

I consider that an acknowledgement to the absolute monster that we've become, when even Arsenal are considered the underdogs and the narrative is "how do they beat them?".
Yep know what you mean by that, and I agree, but no matter how good or successful one of the teams is, for any sports event with 2 teams, there needs to be a discussion from both teams pov I think. It’s essential imho.

Last edited:
That just looks factual to me?

KDB's been out for month's, so he was never going to play. Rodri is a loss, but Bernardo and Stones are back. Arsenal also have injuries and players missing. Why does Shergold think it's Arsenal's best opportunity to beat City?

And to ignite a title race in October, with Arsenal only being 2 points in-front if they beat City. WTF is that about?

He's deleted them. Poor form, Nick Harris is a **** and Kevin shouldn't be let himself be bullied into not expressing that fact.
If anyone has any doubt about the integrity of these tossers ,look no further than Lord Henry Winters gushing fandom anology
Soon to be an unemployed expert;-)
Even though I don't condone it I am surprised nobody has resorted to physical aggression after 15 years of relentless negativity .Started with Michael Calvin's "Send in the Clowns " and hasn't stopped since.
The only positive is the phenomenal growth and success of the club,maybe had we been constantly fawned over we could have become complacent, where our us against the world has galvanised everybody.

KDB's been out for month's, so he was never going to play. Rodri is a loss, but Bernardo and Stones are back. Arsenal also have injuries and players missing. Why does Shergold think it's Arsenal's best opportunity to beat City?

And to ignite a title race in October, with Arsenal only being 2 points in-front if they beat City. WTF is that about?
John is not back

Mail today had plastic jock Mc Tominay saying he was inspired to score his two injury time goals in the rags scruffy win by Ferguson and Beckham. Those two had no love for each other the GPC f**** ing Beckham off at the hight of his career. Aside from that surely didnt merit a back page headline. Mediocre footballer scores twice in mid table match that should cover it. Why does everything they do have to be big news and why is that has been constantly in the news lately.

Strange that, I've never met Nick Harris, never spoken to him, never had any interaction with him whatsoever, He doesn't know me, or anything about me. He doesn't even follow me (Idiot! He's missing great content) .... and yet he blocked me along with hundreds of other City fans the fucking hypocrite!
Just noticed the ginger fucktard has finally blocked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.