Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww poor Nick isn't taking Kevin Parkers comments too well. As for mentioning us as supporters attacking him and other journalists it's laughable. I know what I'd like to see happen.

Harris doesn't seem to realise that his own behaviour on social media in recent years has undermined his reputation and put his role at risk. Getting involved in late night Twitter battles with football fans is not very professional for someone who claims to be a journalist.

Doesn't seem so overhyped at the minute, killing it in Spain, right now.
I'd have loved him here, he was everything we needed for the next 10 years.
Let's wait and see. He hasn't done it at the top level yet. Playing for Real Madrid in Spain agaiinst weak opposition is not that difficult. Not saying he won't become a great player but at the moment he has not done much more than Brahim Diaz, whatever the English press say.

If Klopp had substituted on Keita, Nunez and Oxlade Chamberlain last season for example, then that’s £160m also

Would someone reply and tell that prick that

So according to this prick, its easy.

Just spend loads of money and smash it like Pep.

Yes, just like the rags manager(s) eh, and all the other clubs managers that have outspent us in the last few years.

Proper geniuses, winning so much more than Pep.

I dont know who john o sullivan is(and dont care), hopefully just a jealous opposition fan, but if hes a sports journalist he needs to take a long hard look at the validity of his output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.