Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is also a shit stirring ****. No city fan has physically attacked any journalists. This is defamation, I'm glad the **** has lost his job. Good riddance.

Strange that, I've never met Nick Harris, never spoken to him, never had any interaction with him whatsoever, He doesn't know me, or anything about me. He doesn't even follow me (Idiot! He's missing great content) .... and yet he blocked me along with hundreds of other City fans the fucking hypocrite!

MSM will soon be a thing of the past, it's not far off that now. All clubs have their own websites and post their own content and do documentaries etcetera. Once they are allowed to show live games then it will be as good as over for sky and the others.

Maybe it’s likely that the news will be City are cleared & 1 trick ponies that write they are guilty are no longer needed……

Last edited:
Still wish he was taking to the field in a City shirt today in Rodri's absence.
Just for this game I’d probably agree.

But over the course of a season given that we have a relatively small squad and the peerless Rodri in situ I think it made more sense to get Kova and Nunez (and the versatility they bring) for £80m rather than go all in at £105m for Rice

Sadly it hasn't happened yet but hopefully it will. He can then get a job with the other morons at Talksport or a redshirt associated channel. A bit like his accusations about our fans and club towards "Journalists", it hasn't happened yet, unfortunately. Here is his whine on that score.

"I know that @SportSJA have had multiple complaints about @mancity fans and club behaviour towards journalists in recent years, including concerns that writers might be physically attacked. Be good if this is addressed before it happens."

In fact twats like Harris, in spite of the hatred and bile he continually spouts against our club, get treated like royalty by our club. Best seats in the house and wined and dined free of charge.

As for our fans, well last time I looked even a vile reptile like Harris hasn't been attacked yet. I'd like to see him write about Liverpool like he does ourselves and see how he fares at Anfield. He won't of course, none of them dare.
I did give the whole lot of them in the press seats abuse after we did Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.