Media Discussion - 2023/24

that was embarrassing and felt camel gob and lescott felt same
but whatever helps her sleep at night
I actually think Rio Ferdinand (for the most part) is very fair with his punditry on City. I also think that he generally reads a game quite well. He stressed the point last night (despite the hysterical broadcast commentary) that City were in control from start to finish and were not in the least bit affected by the Ederson blunder.

The TNT coverage bordered on the ridiculous at times. During the post-match analysis they started talking about Bukayo Saka in relation to Phil Foden, suggesting that Saka was "world-class." This is the same Saka who is one year younger than Phil (12 major trophies) who has not won a single trophy in his career. Utterly absurd coverage.

Saka on the right in Arsenal team with his record there is up there with the best not world best yet!

Difference between Foden And Saka is Foden is in 4/5 positions and how comfortable he plays in those positions makes him world class!

Stick Saka on the left in the middle as a false nine he would look out of place!

Still I'd have Saka in our side on our right he is one of the best in Europe there!

The best contribution by a City fan Jay on Talksport ever. He even silenced Jordan. Get it on catchup. It was played at around 10.25am. Chapeau Jay.
In Goa at the moment. Will try on Catch up at 18:30pm when it comes up! Glass of ice cold White wine on the terrace as the sun sets seems on the cards as I listen in!

The match commentator absolutely ended himself when they scored. So much so that he practically lost his voice with all the screaming he did.

It was truly bizarre.
McCoist seems to have lost the plot as well. As usual the match was commentated totally from a Copenhagen point of view. I realise that everyone likes an underdog but they kept stressing that Copenhagen had just come back from their winter break and were not fully up to fitness but that is true of most clubs in Europe (outside the PL) and happens every season. Everytime Copenhagen attacked they started shouting. Very strange behaviour.

I actually think Rio Ferdinand (for the most part) is very fair with his punditry on City. I also think that he generally reads a game quite well. He stressed the point last night (despite the hysterical broadcast commentary) that City were in control from start to finish and were not in the least bit affected by the Ederson blunder.
Can't forgive him for the over the top celebrations he did for the Vinicius Junior goal against us.
Like a man possessed the rag camel gobbed cnut

It's common for people who are convicted of a crime, and has been for many years.

Local papers report on all the people in the area going to court - "Who has been in court this month", and it nearly always lists the name and streets.
It’s government policy to do this. When you look at the paperwork you get from the old bill when charged it says your name will be published

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.