Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had one of the red teams won it, it would have been on the BBC within days. As they didn't it's anyone's guess!

Yes didn't they or one of the other mainstream channels even make a documentary about Liverpool winning the title after thirty years? What a joke.

When SWP was transferred to Chelsea it was reported by City insiders that he was in tears but he had to go to save City from bankruptcy. When Allison sold Gary Owen in the 70's he left in tears, his dad himself told me that.
That is the sort of feelings that I want from our graduates, not the first pumping that some ex-players may resort to. I want our players to be with us because the club means so much to them, I don't want them just to use us as a stepping stone to personal glory, something where our development teams and match paying supporters see their work and their money going to waste.

Like Sancho nobody outside of City gave a fuck about Palmer while he was here. As soon as he leaves he's world class, picked for England and proving Pep wrong.
my memory isn't great these days but I think with sancho we offered to make him the highest paid academy player in are history but he'd already been tapped up by dortmund .So We went out and bought Mahrez and when he started to play well ( sancho) we had full shows on talk radio dedicated to sancho.was this peps biggest mistake as a manager?? If only pep hadn't signed Mahrez sancho would of stayed ?? etc. Think the saying is why let the truth get in the way of a good story

my memory isn't great these days but I think with sancho we offered to make him the highest paid academy player in are history but he'd already been tapped up by dortmund .So We went out and bought Mahrez and when he started to play well ( sancho) we had full shows on talk radio dedicated to sancho.was this peps biggest mistake as a manager?? If only pep hadn't signed Mahrez sancho would of stayed ?? etc. Think the saying is why let the truth get in the way of a good story
No it wasn't. Sancho thought he knew better than Pep and he defied him. Trainees (especially those who had no birthright feelings to Manchester) cannot run the game against the Manager's programme and that is the same in any business and anyone who does so is soon out. So Dortmund enticed him and off he went, but remember German football is these days inferior to the EPL. Meanwhile, Mahrez has been a roaring success for club and himself. I'm surprised that someone could still be asking the question especially as Sancho is virtually a broken wreck since his return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.