Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say I'm pissed numknuts? I'm making a point that any promising youngster that leaves us and shows a modicum of form elsewhere is lauded as the second coming of George Best/Maradona combined. While they're still here nobody cares.

As for Sancho he was lauded as the next nailed on superstar when he was still with us. Everybody wanted him, he signed for us then went all Billy big bollocks, an attitude he has continued to show since he left us. His every move, goal and assist at Dortmund was highlighted and elevated him to superstar standard. The waistcoat being a yes man then fast tracked him into the England team. Not long afterwards and after his transfer to the rags his star faded and died to the point he can't warm the rags bench these days.

Same with Palmer. He was more advanced than Sancho here, he was around the first team squad and had one or two decent cameo appearances. You could see the lad had talent but like all young players it's hit and miss they make it to the next level. Then Sancho like he's demanding more playing time etcetera. That isn't going to happen here no matter who you are. He starts sulking so goes to Chelsea. Now, again like Sancho, after one or two half decent performances and scoring a few penalties, he's fast tracked to the England team and we've made another big mistake according to the anti City media. Time will tell but it's not a mistake if he does become a superstar, we don't keep sulking players.

Is that all clearer for you?
Well said

Spitty is just a troll, I turn the volume off when the whiny prick is on. For the game on Sunday I turned down the telly volume and listened on the City site. Needed to play about with pause to get the picture in synch with the sound but well worth it. Alastair Mann and Andy Morrison.
Or with Browny or the Goat makes sense blues ;-)

If that’s a direct quote from Andros Townsend there’s not a chance that he came up with the phrase “implement a buy back clause” by himself.

Some BBC fanny will have written it down for him and told him to shoehorn it into the conversation
Andros who?????

Wasn’t sure where to ask this question so apologies if it is in wrong place. When is the treble documentary coming out?

Being of a slightly older vintage I used to love the season review dvds and I’m gutted we don’t do them anymore!!

Wasn’t sure where to ask this question so apologies if it is in wrong place. When is the treble documentary coming out?

Being of a slightly older vintage I used to love the season review dvds and I’m gutted we don’t do them anymore!!
Had one of the red teams won it, it would have been on the BBC within days. As they didn't it's anyone's guess!

Had one of the red teams won it, it would have been on the BBC within days. As they didn't it's anyone's guess!

Our in house team have apparently flogged it to Netflix or Amazon. So that’s me not going to be able to watch it until it comes out on pirate video (tinterweb)
Im pretty sure it will be a thing of beauty with a very happy ending though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.