Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
When SWP was transferred to Chelsea it was reported by City insiders that he was in tears but he had to go to save City from bankruptcy. When Allison sold Gary Owen in the 70's he left in tears, his dad himself told me that.
That is the sort of feelings that I want from our graduates, not the first pumping that some ex-players may resort to. I want our players to be with us because the club means so much to them, I don't want them just to use us as a stepping stone to personal glory, something where our development teams and match paying supporters see their work and their money going to waste.
Gary Owen’s dad famously said that driving him to West Brom was ‘like taking a beloved family dog to be put down’
Tears, snot, the lot

Actually he hasn't so you're wrong there anyway and you didn't have "a point"" besides being needlessly annoyed at facts. I really can't help you if you can't see that.
Facts and media treatment our different things. If you want to be pedantic and not contribute something constructive to the discussion best move along.

my memory isn't great these days but I think with sancho we offered to make him the highest paid academy player in are history but he'd already been tapped up by dortmund .So We went out and bought Mahrez and when he started to play well ( sancho) we had full shows on talk radio dedicated to sancho.was this peps biggest mistake as a manager?? If only pep hadn't signed Mahrez sancho would of stayed ?? etc. Think the saying is why let the truth get in the way of a good story
One almighty mistake here. Listening to Talk Radio.

Do you not remember "prem soon come" I don't think grounded is in his vocabulary, he is an average player and a few penalties doesn't change that, our defence was their best attacking threat on Sunday.
Prem come soon sorry don't know.My post was just a hope that a young lad keeps a level head and gets on with his career and does not let the media bullshit distract him.

This really annoyed me today and I hope Rico shining talent well overcome this kind of media treatment.

It’s clear that the Cole Palmer leaving is only blown out proportion because the media have nothing else to bash us for. For not keeping a young talent hostage and letting him go is wrong now and mistake on club? It’s getting out of hand even with BBC posting tweets. It’s getting out hand tbh maybe it slow new week…

I doubt most of the media were even aware of him before his goal in the charity shield and the same people who claimed Foden needed to get away from City are now aiming sly digs at them for letting go a player who actually wanted to leave the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.