Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
An example of the true standard of " journalism " presented by the the click chasing media , clearly demonstrated with every incorrect article they produce.

Clearly accuracy is the very least of their intentions when producing such blatantly incorrect and flawed pieces.

Should be confined to the waste bin .
"Alleged artificial inflation of sponsorship deals" ha ha they always put that even though its not.
Not many people can do a job all day and get the basic points completely wrong.
Good job he's not an electrician or something.

I put Talk Shite on this morning for just 10 minutes while I got up & dressed this morning, A clip of Simon Jordan saying "Liverpool play far more entertaining football than city"?
A woman called Shaban ohearn? saying "I wish Earling Haaland would get injured"? and the boiled bollock that is Alan Brazil saying "the city Liverpool game should be great because of the noise the away fans will make"?
& some people think there is no agenda.
I heard Shebahn Aherne laugh saying hopefully Erling is injured against the dippers as well.

She's a rag who often refer's to them as we.

Yep, so why haven’t the rag’s been successful after spending more than us? Klopp is copying Pep in certain areas. Btw, both the Rags and Dippers have been found guilty of FFP regulations and financial misconduct but are let off relatively scot free.
In the case of the dippers let off completely. Twice.

Wasn’t it tax payers money that paid for the old Trafford rebuild after WW2
Yep. Chairman James Gibson relentlessly lobbied the War Damage Commission to pay the full cost of clearing the debris and rebuilding the stands and eventually they agreed. No suggestion of brown envelopes of course.

They may be watching but having read the article, it is clear that in some regards the writer is bringing a number of preconceptions to the article - for example there was no consideration that the journalists who are 'de-legitimised' were not legitimate and were not acting in good faith in the first place. I agree that some of the more extreme views on this forum do attack any criticism (even when legitimate), however this must be considered in what many people on here consider to be an organised and sustained attack on the club we love. Criticism (and mockery) of certain bad faith journalists is perfectly legitimate, in my and many fans views.

I don't doubt you'll use lots of fancy terms to include me as part of the 'washed' fan base. But using simple English - what if we are right? what if there is an orchestrated attack on us from other clubs, their allies in the media, the institutions they have infiltrated?

Respond, or fuck off - its all the same to me. You try to delegitimise us with your article, but you either deliberately or subconsciously support their views.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.