Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no coincidence. General briefing from the Rags across their PR outlets like Sly Sports News, BBC United, the Daily United, the MUEN, etc.
You simply can't say a word against these cunts...not one.. because it's the end of your career or publication be it on line or printed press.
We have to change this and start to undermine their rotting edifice.Keep winning and they will realise they've backed the wrong horse long term. They can try and scream from their ivory towers but they will be rumbled. We are the true disruptors, the future and they fucking know it

Didn't we also pay the £20 odd million to finish the North stand after the games? In which case we've paid everything back.
It's ours
And all the people employed during the transition from an Athletics stadium, the South Stand expansion and now the North Stan. Not to mention the jobs created in building the Academy Stadium, the regeneration of East Manchester and the ongoing jobs within the club itself.

Talk Shite are really on it this morning, popped it on again while having a wash & Sheban Ohearn? is now saying Pep is to blame for the lack of spectacular goals from outside the box, the boiled bollock Brazil joining in with "city overplay the game to much"
I think we have our next manager in waiting when Pep packs up, Ladies & gentlemen please welcome the new Man City Manager Mr (get it in the mixer) boiled bollock Brazil :-)
Listening to this shit has really given me a good chuckle this morning.
‘Overplaying‘. Lump it up to the big man, look for the bits, thrash it around towards the goal and prod it in. Proper football c1970s style.
Like me the gammon audience either grows old and sees through Brazils tired cliches, recognises him for the bitter fossil he is and appreciates how the game has evolved or continues to yearn for a return to football that our dad / grandad would recognise. It was a fantastic part of my football education and heritage but the audience for the frantic thrash about and blood stained centre half gets smaller every day.
Good luck to him and others making these obsurd statements to get a response and to make themselves feel better to deal with the reality that we are the best in the land and all the world (hopefully soon).

And all the people employed during the transition from an Athletics stadium, the South Stand expansion and now the North Stan. Not to mention the jobs created in building the Academy Stadium, the regeneration of East Manchester and the ongoing jobs within the club itself.
All using sub-contractors and supply chains within a 50-mile radius of the stadium IIRC, keeping jobs and generating wealth in the north west.

I put Talk Shite on this morning for just 10 minutes while I got up & dressed this morning, A clip of Simon Jordan saying "Liverpool play far more entertaining football than city"?
A woman called Shaban ohearn? saying "I wish Earling Haaland would get injured"? and the boiled bollock that is Alan Brazil saying "the city Liverpool game should be great because of the noise the away fans will make"?
& some people think there is no agenda.
I’ve watched away Dipper games on TV and their fans are so quiet until they score, then we get “Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool” for a couple of minutes. They sometimes sing that inaudible song about Istanbul (I think) but they are just a bunch of fucking plastic tourist, I detest these cunts so much.

You simply can't say a word against these cunts...not one.. because it's the end of your career or publication be it on line or printed press.
We have to change this and start to undermine their rotting edifice.Keep winning and they will realise they've backed the wrong horse long term. They can try and scream from their ivory towers but they will be rumbled. We are the true disruptors, the future and they fucking know it
I've posted a couple of times over the years regarding e-mail correspondence I had with a well established and (yes) respected football journalist in 2008 ahead of the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster.

Said journalist had written an article which had suggested City fans would not behave at the Old Trafford derby coinciding with the anniversary that week.

Politely, I took him to task and pointed out the errors in his article, plus gave him the history of the responses to the Munich air disaster I had experienced and witnessed since that dreadful day in 1958. Responses which included United's actions (or more rather 'inactions'); the local community's honouring of those who died; the outcomes for players who survived; and so on and so on.

I wondered in our e-mails why the press et al never challenged the latter day marketing line adopted by United which, to my mind, exploited the disaster, following decades of silent pushing it away into the long grass by United's owners and board of management.

The journalist's response was succinct (and I quote) - 'If you think any journalist is going to ruin their career by going up against Manchester United and Alex Ferguson you've got another think coming'

And still it continues. There are stories out there about many clubs, especially the Red Mafia, which could be investigated and told, if only football journalists had the cojones to do their job properly. And the collective and individual corruption and criminality is only the start of it..

Instead, our supine football media regurgitates mundane hagiographies and puff-pieces on behalf of their (Red) masters, all in the name of click-bait revenues.

F**k 'em.. they're all useless anyway.

I've posted a couple of times over the years regarding e-mail correspondence I had with a well established and (yes) respected football journalist in 2008 ahead of the 50th anniversary of the Munich disaster.

Said journalist had written an article which had suggested City fans would not behave at the Old Trafford derby coinciding with anniversary that week.

Politely, I took him to task and pointed out the errors in his article, plus gave him the history of the responses to the Munich air disaster I had experienced and witnessed since that dreadful day in 1958. Responses which included United's actions (or more rather 'inactions'); the local community's honouring of those who died; the outcomes for players who survived; and so on and so on.

I wondered in our e-mails why the press et al never challenged the latter day marketing line adopted by United which, to my mind, exploited the disaster, following decades of silent pushing it away into the long grass by United's owners and board of management.

The journalist's response was succinct (and I quote) - 'If you think any journalist is going to ruin their career by going up against Manchester United and Alex Ferguson you've got another think coming'

And still it continues. There are stories out there about many clubs, especially the Red Mafia, which could be investigated and told, if only football journalists had the cojones to do their job properly. And the collective and individual corruption and criminality is only the start of it..

Instead, our supine football media regurgitates mundane hagiographies and puff-pieces on behalf of their (Red) masters, all in the name of click-bait revenues.

F**k 'em.. they're all useless anyway.
There’s a very recent example of not paying respect to the dead and that was at Dipperville when the one minute silence for the Queen was abandoned after 17 seconds and fuck all was reported. Add to that the “Lizzie’s in a box” and the pro IRA songs and it’s obvious who has the biggest set of feral supporters in the country but does it get reported on a loop, does it fuck, imagine being them? I’d rather not.

Talk Shite are really on it this morning, popped it on again while having a wash & Sheban Ohearn? is now saying Pep is to blame for the lack of spectacular goals from outside the box, the boiled bollock Brazil joining in with "city overplay the game to much"
I think we have our next manager in waiting when Pep packs up, Ladies & gentlemen please welcome the new Man City Manager Mr (get it in the mixer) boiled bollock Brazil :-)
Listening to this shit has really given me a good chuckle this morning.

By thetime I heard the show, they were interviewing "broadcaster" Mark Goldbridge !!

‘Overplaying‘. Lump it up to the big man, look for the bits, thrash it around towards the goal and prod it in. Proper football c1970s style.
Like me the gammon audience either grows old and sees through Brazils tired cliches, recognises him for the bitter fossil he is and appreciates how the game has evolved or continues to yearn for a return to football that our dad / grandad would recognise. It was a fantastic part of my football education and heritage but the audience for the frantic thrash about and blood stained centre half gets smaller every day.
Good luck to him and others making these obsurd statements to get a response and to make themselves feel better to deal with the reality that we are the best in the land and all the world (hopefully soon).
When pep had Barcelona purring with tikka takka football I was absolutely gobsmacked that football could be played that way and what a beauty to behold. I then yearned for gods own team to be able to emulate this. Then in came Mancini and I started to get my wish and when pep came in it went up several notches. So fuck off with City are boring to watch we are the epitome of entertainment and watched around the world because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.