Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk Shite are really on it this morning, popped it on again while having a wash & Sheban Ohearn? is now saying Pep is to blame for the lack of spectacular goals from outside the box, the boiled bollock Brazil joining in with "city overplay the game too much"
Was he still at the bar for the first 13 seconds of the FA Cup final, or too pissed to remember?

Nick Harris's office boy Ian Herbert in his column in the Mail on about plucky Everton punishred for paying for a state of the art stadium whilst City and West Ham were gifted free Stadium.
Sorry can not link.
I usually ignore idiots like Herbert but I had a look.

"The alleged artificial inflation of the Etihad sponsorship deal is central to the Premier League's 115 charges against City, over breaches of sustainability rules."

Err, fairly certain (as far as we can be) that it isn't?

"No discussion, come to mention it, of how Manchester City and West Ham United were both gifted taxpayer funded stadiums, built for the 2002 Commonwealth Games and 2012 Olympics, respectively...

...What wouldn't Everton have given for a purpose-built stadium, all costs covered, to move into, during their infernal battle to get planning permission for one, stretching back the best part of 15 years?"

Purpose built? Could have sworn we're a football club and not an athletics club. I must have imagined digging down and putting the bottom tier in, not to mention completing the north stand, roof and all. All costs covered? Do me a favour.

"The alleged artificial inflation of the Etihad sponsorship deal is central to the Premier League's 115 charges against City, over breaches of sustainability rules."

"No discussion, come to mention it, of how Manchester City and West Ham United were both gifted taxpayer funded stadiums, built for the 2002 Commonwealth Games and 2012 Olympics, respectively...

...What wouldn't Everton have given for a purpose-built stadium, all costs covered, to move into, during their infernal battle to get planning permission for one, stretching back the best part of 15 years?"

Purpose built? Could have sworn we're a football club and not an athletics club. I must have imagined digging down and putting the bottom tier in, not to mention completing the north stand, roof and all. All costs covered? Do me a favour.
Herbert's ramblings are bordering on hate speech and if not then definitely spite speech.

Last edited:
By the time City have completed the 250 year lease on the stadium, the club will have paid well over £1billion for the stadium, with the lease money going back to the residents of Manchester, blue and red. But let's not add that minor detail to the article.

PS. Herbert is a clueless c*nt.

An example of the true standard of " journalism " presented by the the click chasing media , clearly demonstrated with every incorrect article they produce.

Clearly accuracy is the very least of their intentions when producing such blatantly incorrect and flawed pieces.

Should be confined to the waste bin .

When pep had Barcelona purring with tikka takka football I was absolutely gobsmacked that football could be played that way and what a beauty to behold. I then yearned for gods own team to be able to emulate this. Then in came Mancini and I started to get my wish and when pep came in it went up several notches. So fuck off with City are boring to watch we are the epitome of entertainment and watched around the world because of it.
Agree 100%. The only boring aspect of some of our games are the overly negative and antiquated tactics of the "11-man defence" that the opposition put out against us, but this gets praised and we get tagged with the "boring City" bullshit.

There’s a very recent example of not paying respect to the dead and that was at Dipperville when the one minute silence for the Queen was abandoned after 17 seconds and fuck all was reported. Add to that the “Lizzie’s in a box” and the pro IRA songs and it’s obvious who has the biggest set of feral supporters in the country but does it get reported on a loop, does it fuck, imagine being them? I’d rather not.
Just wait until Saturday evening when we'll be on the national news singing songs that are not about Hillsborough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.