Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk Shite are really on it this morning, popped it on again while having a wash & Sheban Ohearn? is now saying Pep is to blame for the lack of spectacular goals from outside the box, the boiled bollock Brazil joining in with "city overplay the game to much"
I think we have our next manager in waiting when Pep packs up, Ladies & gentlemen please welcome the new Man City Manager Mr (get it in the mixer) boiled bollock Brazil :-)
Listening to this shit has really given me a good chuckle this morning.

Having watched all 151 of our TREBLE WINNING goals last season I can confirm 22 were from outside the box. I'll wait while the talksport knobheads find a side that scored more.

To some extent they are right. We don't waste possession and give it back to the opposition by taking desperate low percentage potshots from 35 yards. How many of the long range screamers that used to happen had more than even 3 passes in the build up?

That's not to say we haven't scored some belters. De Bruyne v Real Madrid and Rodri v Bayern come to mind from just last season.

But you wouldn't have lower division goals like this without City. This is 100% our influence.

Give me a tap in like that any day!

Proper football

To some extent they are right. We don't waste possession and give it back to the opposition by taking desperate low percentage potshots from 35 yards. How many of the long range screamers that used to happen had more than even 3 passes in the build up?

That's not to say we haven't scored some belters. De Bruyne v Real Madrid and Rodri v Bayern come to mind from just last season.

But you wouldn't have lower division goals like this without City. This is 100% our influence.

Give me a tap in like that any day!

You are right about Pep he has certainly influenced how teams play including England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.