Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Jordan really is a prick, he said we were found guilty but then won in appeal but we had been found guilty! So we are innocent you fucking prick. Wants us to rush it because if we are innocent why shouldn’t we do it quickly, we’ll maybe because we aren’t stupid and want to get everything lined up to blow the PL out the fucking water, ****.

Having watched all 151 of our TREBLE WINNING goals last season I can confirm 22 were from outside the box. I'll wait while the talksport knobheads find a side that scored more.
They won't :)

We've scored the most "outside of the box" league goals for 5 of the last 6 seasons. In the season we didn't we were beaten by Leeds and Leicester.

Average for the Big 6 for the last 6 seasons in the league only:

City 14
Spurs 10
Rags 9
Liver 8
Arse 8
Chelsea 8

It just does your head in when they write or talk complete bollocks.

EDIT. Jesus, just watching the embargo bit of the press conference and Pep has been asked about it. Don't recognise the voice of the journo who asked.

Last edited:
Klopps Presser:

"Can you tell us why Liverpool are the best team in the world?"

Pep's:
"Will you continue as manager when City are relegated to the Manchester Seniors League for being cheats?"
Pep, would you consider a hair transplant like Heir Klopp had done, to look as stunningly handsome as he does?

Quality Pep tonight!!

Best manager in the world and he’s one of us.

He gets us, it’s took a little time but he is with us on this.
I think he got us a while ago but understands that we still need to fight, to be seen in the same light as those that have gone before.

Pep wants us to be remembered, as the best ever.

Simon Jordan really is a prick, he said we were found guilty but then won in appeal but we had been found guilty! So we are innocent you fucking prick. Wants us to rush it because if we are innocent why shouldn’t we do it quickly, we’ll maybe because we aren’t stupid and want to get everything lined up to blow the PL out the fucking water, ****.

Just my opinion but stop listening to him. Talksport want you to be pissed off enough to then go talk about it in the hope that others then tune in to listen to the crap they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.