Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
To some extent they are right. We don't waste possession and give it back to the opposition by taking desperate low percentage potshots from 35 yards. How many of the long range screamers that used to happen had more than even 3 passes in the build up?

That's not to say we haven't scored some belters. De Bruyne v Real Madrid and Rodri v Bayern come to mind from just last season.

But you wouldn't have lower division goals like this without City. This is 100% our influence.

Give me a tap in like that any day!

It's such a terrific goal that - they deserve huge plaudits for their approach to the game............

No mention in that article in the mail by Sam Greenhill ? regarding Sheikh Mansour and his help to keep Barclays bank trading ( fair play a business deal ).
But two bastard pages of alleged offences ,115 so you don't forget.
Sorry it about the bid to buy the fucking Telegraph ffs.
Winter looking for a new job :-)

Hitler supporting rag showing its true colours there. They know theyt are fucked.
Next year will be 100 years since 'The Zinoviev Letter Plot' was launched upon the unsuspecting British people/electorate by this rag of a 'newspaper'.

All totally false, with its allegations of 'Soviet/Bolshevik interference in Britain' designed to frighten off voters from exercising their franchises in favour of the newly emerging Labour Party. And it worked.

The worst of the worst in the media for flogging lies, fomenting division and misleading the idiots who purchase it.

Why anyone should even cut that rag up into squares for use in the cludgie is beyond me..

"Does it bother you that some (all the UK media) have made their minds up about the club anyway?"

Was that slimey?

Analysis​

Simon Stone, BBC Sport

I could not be sure how Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola would react when I asked him about the club's Premier League charges.

Sometimes, he just closes down, while on other occasions he is quite expansive.

Guardiola has said in the past if City are found guilty he would leave but that was not the message today. Today he was vowing to stand by the club no matter what.

However, he stressed an important point. Everton were charged with breaching FFP. City have been charged with hiding sponsorship deals, paying Roberto Mancini via a third party and not co-operating.

Evidently, the cases are completely different and it may be some time before City's is concluded.

Next year will be 100 years since 'The Zinoviev Letter Plot' was launched upon the unsuspecting British people/electorate by this rag of a 'newspaper'.

All totally false, with its allegations of 'Soviet/Bolshevik interference in Britain' designed to frighten off voters from exercising their franchises in favour of the newly emerging Labour Party. And it worked.

The worst of the worst in the media for flogging lies, fomenting division and misleading the idiots who purchase it.

Why anyone should even cut that rag up into squares for use in the cludgie is beyond me..

Looking forward to the free 28 page pull out special in the telegraph ….

Why don’t we ive the first few questions in pressers to Martin samuels and jack gaughan Tolmie for his twitter page and whoever is the fourth least offensive journo let the rest scrabble for the last question and them scrabble around for a brief answer, before turfing them into a cold room for water and some meat Sandwiches provided by Martin Edward. Job done they soon get message. Oh and Harris roan and sly stone fucked off .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.