Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient ;)
Unless your going to do a whole thesis on the medias view of Manchester City and especially FFP and analysis the comments on or elsewhere by city fans then how can you pass comment on weather our comments are an example of being successfully sport washed or legitimate criticisms of our critics

The idea of sports washing being a success because city supports support the owner and maybe some go over board seems odd when the media hate us and our owner he is getting negative press from so called sports journalist on human rights and finance who probably didn’t know where UAE was or what a related party transaction was and still don’t

A lot of the media seem genuinly puzzled by why todays game v the dippers is kicking off at 12.30 they seem to have no idea about the trouble dippers fans have be causing in recent fixtures & police advice, even my brother who is a blue but doesnt come on here was supprised when I told him about the dippers throwing coins & the pint pot full of coins onto the head of that young girl, so its obviously its not been widely reported,
Yet we have a couple of young dickheads sing a stupid song about Bobby Charlton & its headline news for days on end?
There's already an article in the mail about a nail being thrown at dipper fans, taking a photo posted by one I the feral rats as the truth. Nothing about a perfectly good goal being disallowed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.