Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the media finally dropped the two week narrative that Chelsea are the greatest team ever in the issstree of football and replaced them with liVARpool briefly until they binned them off for Arteta’s champions elect, exhausting keeping up
I'm out of breath with it all.. and at my age, I need all the breaths I can get..!

Today the media finally dropped the two week narrative that Chelsea are the greatest team ever in the issstree of football and replaced them with liVARpool briefly until they binned them off for Arteta’s champions elect, exhausting keeping up
Ah well at least it stops the cole palmer wankathon!

BBC being sneaky as per.....
A couple of paragraphs about Everton and then laying into the UAE and human rights

We should organise one for the next home game saying "FUCK THE BBC" and see if they spend 300 words explaining the background.

What is all that shit doing on a football page? People protest in the ground, they turn the sound down; people protest on the pitch, they turn the cameras away immediately. Fly a banner and you get a whole article.

Cunts.

Ah well at least it stops the cole palmer wankathon!
Indeed, I was thinking we had a new Maradona in our midst. In reality the match in question there were four wingers on the pitch and he was third or fourth best. Sterling and Foden were considerably better, and Doku possibly had his quietest game. I like your use of words too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.