Media Discussion - 2023/24

The Anfield Press Office were actually putting out negative stuff about Sterling while he was still at the club.
Brendan went public about Raheem turning down a £100k a week contract while he was still at the club, he hung him out to dry , and made Raheem's position untenable, a proper twats trick to announce his rejection of the Dippers contract offer hence the hate and vitriol he recieved for years after his departure.

Brendan went public about Raheem turning down a £100k a week contract while he was still at the club, he hung him out to dry , and made Raheem's position untenable, a proper twats trick to announce his rejection of the Dippers contract offer hence the hate and vitriol he recieved for years after his departure.

You don’t hear anyone in football say anything remotely good about Rogers.

Then Carragher, Big Conk Thompson and Aldridge weighed in and crucified Raheem in the media. Fortunately Sterling proved them all wrong.

Talksport “they’re diabolical fans”
Football fan has a dig at Man City

Brummie talking about how bad our atmosphere was today….he was sat at the half way line with his son v Sheff United.

“Not as good as Villa or West Brom, it’s a tourist attraction”

SAYS THE FUCKING TOURIST!!!!!

Fuck me, City won so let’s get back onto talking fucking shite

And every other ground in the premier league was bouncing for 90mins obviously

Talksport “they’re diabolical fans”
Football fan has a dig at Man City

Brummie talking about how bad our atmosphere was today….he was sat at the half way line with his son v Sheff United.

“Not as good as Villa or West Brom, it’s a tourist attraction”

SAYS THE FICKING TOURIST!!!!!

Fuck me, City won so let’s get back onto talking fucking shite

And every other ground in the premier league was bouncing for 90mins obviously
Ask yourself this, why wasn’t that Brunmie at Villa Park watching Villa v Burnley wtf was he doing at The Etihad, talkshite is just made up bollocks spoken from a script, to get dumb arse red fans and clueless others to phone in.

You don’t hear anyone in football say anything remotely good about Rogers.
Remember an interview in the Guardian that opened with "Brendan Rogers is an elite manager. I know this because he tells me every time I interview him"

Wonder if he still does his envelope trick in pre-season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.